Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set uploaded by Diana D.Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set uploaded by Amy L.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Full Sparks Gift Set - With lips a-shimmer and shoulders a-glimmer, you're onto a party winner. Moisturize, soften and illuminate, with a The Righteous Butter, with added Swoondust pearls for gorgeous golden skin shimmer. And, leave your lips lastingly luscious with buzz-boosting Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss.Glisten up, girls! This fabulously festive, tinsel-topping twosome includes:The Righteous Butter Deluxe Body Shimmer Cream (1.69 oz)Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Candy Queen (0.13 oz) - Full Sparks Gift Set see more...

Diana D.
Read great reviews on this so I decided to give it a try. Ordered in from ulta and it was also on sale. The shimmering cream smells so good and the mother pucker feels great on my lips.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
I absolutely loved the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in this kit. It made my lips nice and full. I was absolutely shocked at how well it works. You feel a little bit of a tingle with it, but I like that in a lip plumping product. To me that shows its really working.
Taylor W.
Lynchburg , VA
I love his product. I originally bought it as a gift for a friend. When she opened and used it she fell in love instantly. That was when I decided I had to go out and buy one for myself. It was such a fun product to use and it did wonders for my skin. I will be buying it again not only for myself, but for all my friends as well.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this brand. It is so well priced for the quality of the products. There is such a wide range of selection. This is a great girl for anyone! I bought one even for myself. Will buy again, I am so happy with the purchase !
Maria A.
Towson,MD
Its an amazing gift. Its low in price and I honestly think its alot for it. The soaps will definitely be very useful. Although it has alot of products they are small almost like half of the normal. But it could just be a test for the person as a gift .
Virginia R.
I love this soap and glory full sparks gift set it's a good value for two products it's gentle on you and I love the lipgloss I love how it smells and I totally love the packaging I recommend it to other people
Olivia K.
Lynchburg, VA
I just bought this on sale! I love soap and glory. I was going to give it as a gift but I decided to keep it for myself. I'll definitely be using everything in the set.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
I recommend any soap and glory products!! Can't beat the value for the price! I use it a couple times a week and will continue to but it. Target is my go to place for soap and glory
Valerie F.
Dumfries
I Absolutely Love, Love, Love these products. Smell AMAZING & makes your skin feel so soft. Applies very Gentle and doesn't leave that nasty cakey feeling on your skin.
Yiberlin G.

BEST USESBaths
Daily Use
Showers
Travel
Comments about Soap & Glory Online Only Full Sparks Gift Set:I love this lipstick and shower gel! I use it everyday! Great deal!