Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set uploaded by Laura H.Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set uploaded by Diana D.Soap & Glory Full Sparks Gift Set uploaded by Amy L.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Full Sparks Gift Set - With lips a-shimmer and shoulders a-glimmer, you're onto a party winner. Moisturize, soften and illuminate, with a The Righteous Butter, with added Swoondust pearls for gorgeous golden skin shimmer. And, leave your lips lastingly luscious with buzz-boosting Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss.Glisten up, girls! This fabulously festive, tinsel-topping twosome includes:The Righteous Butter Deluxe Body Shimmer Cream (1.69 oz)Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Candy Queen (0.13 oz) - Full Sparks Gift Set see more...

Laura H.
2pc Gift Set Soap & Glory Shimmering body Butter Sexy Mother Pucker lip Gloss

Gift set twosome includes:

Righteous butter body cream (deluxe edition) has softening shea butter and aloe vera and a bit of shimmer.  The scent is Soap and Glory's original pink fragrance.  Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss has  SUPERFILL™ expanding plumping spheres  as well as  LIPS WELL™ natural pant oil infusion for instantly plumper feeling smooth lips.

I use Righteous Butter right after showering to lock in moisture and soften my skin.  It has a nice golden healthy looking sheen.

Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss gives my lips the illusion of being  fuller and smoother. I use it over my lip liner and lipstick and viola, the plumping spheres expand and I have fuller looking lips with a nice sheen.

This limited edition product makes a Perfect birthday, Christmas or hostess gift, "who needs wine when you can sparkle and shine"!--Lqhw

While I love these products I wish there were more of a choice of ip colors in the set. Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Candy Queen is a nice subtle color, however, Soap and Glory makes ten other beautiful shades as well.

What I most like about this set is that the products are deliver a pampering, relaxing spa like experience in my own home for a fraction of the cost.

I purchased this set at a department store, actually I purchased several because the sets are perfect for travel,  but now they are sold out.  This set is still available from Soap & Glory online and ebay so time to pucker up!

Pro Tip:  Layer with Soap and Glory Body Wash and body spray---lqhw♡♡♡
Taylor W.
Lynchburg , VA
I love his product. I originally bought it as a gift for a friend. When she opened and used it she fell in love instantly. That was when I decided I had to go out and buy one for myself. It was such a fun product to use and it did wonders for my skin. I will be buying it again not only for myself, but for all my friends as well.
Ashley S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
I love this brand. It is so well priced for the quality of the products. There is such a wide range of selection. This is a great girl for anyone! I bought one even for myself. Will buy again, I am so happy with the purchase !
Maria A.
Towson , MD
Its an amazing gift. Its low in price and I honestly think its alot for it. The soaps will definitely be very useful. Although it has alot of products they are small almost like half of the normal. But it could just be a test for the person as a gift .
Virginia R.
I love this soap and glory full sparks gift set it's a good value for two products it's gentle on you and I love the lipgloss I love how it smells and I totally love the packaging I recommend it to other people
Olivia K.
Lynchburg, VA
I just bought this on sale! I love soap and glory. I was going to give it as a gift but I decided to keep it for myself. I'll definitely be using everything in the set.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
I recommend any soap and glory products!! Can't beat the value for the price! I use it a couple times a week and will continue to but it. Target is my go to place for soap and glory
Valerie F.
Dumfries
I Absolutely Love, Love, Love these products. Smell AMAZING & makes your skin feel so soft. Applies very Gentle and doesn't leave that nasty cakey feeling on your skin.
Yiberlin G.

BEST USESBaths
Daily Use
Showers
Travel
Comments about Soap & Glory Online Only Full Sparks Gift Set:I love this lipstick and shower gel! I use it everyday! Great deal!
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
I absolutely loved the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in this kit. It made my lips nice and full. I was absolutely shocked at how well it works. You feel a little bit of a tingle with it, but I like that in a lip plumping product. To me that shows its really working.