Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSoap & Glory
Fruitigo Pulp Friction Refreshing Body Scrub

Soap & Glory Fruitigo™ Pulp Friction Refreshing Body Scrub

Fruitigo™ Pulp Friction Refreshing Body Scrub

I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
How does this smell?
Does this help with extremely dry skin?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Fruitigo™ Pulp Friction Refreshing Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
The smell of this product is delicious! I have had really dry skin before i used this product and has now made my skin feel refreshed and clean. One of my favorite products from soap and glory! in reviews
A gentle scrub that doesn't hurt my sensitive skin, and a refreshing fruity scent. Great value for the price and available at my local drug store. Easy to use in the shower, I love Soap & Glory products and would highly recommend them. in reviews
Teddie P.
Canyonville, OR
So wonderful. First off the entire line is amazing. And the containers are adorable. This scrub is my absolute favorite!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I always pick this up at target when I’m running low. It does a great job at exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. The best part is that it comes in a tube. I hate when exfoliates come in a tub. I don’t think it’s sanitary to have to dip your wet hands in every time you use it. The only hole soap and glory line is full of great products.
Laura B.
I adore this product it is one of my absolute favorites Not harsh on my sensitive skin atall Has a lovely smelling scent I use it about once a week in the shower I love this brand and their products I have tried a lot and would buy this one again definitely
Amanda C.
Tulsa , OK
I was so stoked to see this become more readily available in stores because it's a holy grail of mine! 1st of all the packaging! Yessss! For all my packaging obsessed ladies this is everything!!! It's very shabby chic & cutesy! This scrubs the dead skin away to the high heavens & it also smells luxurious for hours n hours on end! I constantly get asked what perfume I wear cause it's smells so pretty & I always tell people I don't wear perfume! I use soap & glory! It's not a "masking" perfume it's a deep scrub into your skin become part of you perfume! Highly recommend!
Samantha L.
This body scrub is the perfect remedy to dry and flaky skin. It also helps counteract ingrown hairs. It's gentle enough to where it can be used every day without irritating skin, and I love that you can find it in so many retailers. I also love the scent, and love the fact that the scrub foams as you're using it!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This smells great. I feel like it's a treat whenever I buy a soap and glory product. 1. Their packaging is so cute and feminine. It gives you that vintage feel with modern day elegance. 2. It smells great. Not only does it smell good but the smell actually stays with you and doesn't fade after 5 minutes like other brands. 3. You can buy it multiple places from Sephora to getting a discount on it at Amazon. 3. This product left my skin soft and feeling like velvet to touch. I called my best girlfriend and told her about this and she also was obsessed.
Shelby D.
AMAZING scent. This product didn't really exfoliate for me. It's made with microbeads which I've heard are both bad for you and the environment. I purchased this product from drugstore.com at a price less than competitors. I wouldn't buy this product again because it just didn't do what it said it would for me.
Allison N.
Jonesborough, TN
10/10 recommend. This stuff is great, I buy it over and over. Try it, you won't regret it. Worth the money, time all of it. You'll use it any time you can and you won't ever wanna run out. It's amazing!!!! So glad I found this product! Extremely happy with it.
Jasmaine L.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this scrub. I use it before I shave my legs and it works wonders! My husband likes to use it as a face scrub.
Amanda N.
Odessa, FL
This is a great exfoliant. It removes dead skin easily, smells great, and rinses easily. I [email protected] other sugar scrubs leave my shower floor gritty and slippery. I didn’t experience this with this scrub. It’s great to use before self tan application.