BY SOAP & GLORY

A 6-in-1 Do It All Formulation Lightweight Moisture Lotion Softens, Smoothes Rejuvenates Skin Paraben Free For Daily Youth is a light lotion with moisturizing, soothing and skin rejuvenating benefits. It hydrates, reenergizes and improves skin suppleness and features our exclusive Superluminous Biopeptide Complex plus moisture-optimizing Highdration 365, Peach Gojuice extracts and skin softening Three Fruits Milk. Superluminous Biopeptides help reenergize, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin. Highdration 365 - a stimulating complex of 8 moisture-active ingredients: Coconut, sesame seed and soybean oils, plant-derived squalene, sodium hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, glycerine, and rosa centifolia flower. Peach Gojuice renowned antioxidants with vitamins A C. ; see more...

Soap & Glory For Daily Youth 365 6-in-1 Multi-Active Moisture Lotion, 1.69 oz
  • "I picked this up in Heathrow during a layover and am a huge fan - smells great, super moisturizing, affordable. Not sure how widely available it is online." in 8 reviews
  • "This is the BEST moisturizer I have been able to get my hands on without spending an arm and a leg. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make my acne worse! I love this so much and it is at the right price. I would tell anyone who is looking for something that is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and has sensitive skin to give this a try! Soap&Glory has done it again!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer. I have a problem with dey flaky skin but with this my skin is so soft and smooth and it is not harsh for my sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Again I adore this brand and this moisturizer i use it every day and I feel like my skin is so hydrated it has definitely cut down on the oiliness of my skin because I’m not over hydrating or under hydrating and it’s really light weight it’s not greasy plus you can layer your sunscreen as well as your make up on top and it doesn’t ruin anything
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
My skin gets so oily with most moisturizers. But I tried this, and NO OIL AT ALL. I was shocked. It’s so light, and smells so wonderful. I guess the one downfall is that there is no spf in it, but all my other products have it so for the winter I’m not too worried. Seriously, the best moisturizer I’ve used. And it’s priced reasonably!! Bonus!
Yesenia B.
SMELLS AMAZING!! It’s light (my favorite), does a great job moisturizing and a good price! The only thing I don’t like is that the bottle is smaller than I’d like but it’ll still last a good while. Absolutely love this brand.
Jamie P.
Cedar Springs
This is one of my go to moisturizers. It is very light weight and leaves my skin feeling amazing. It has a light pleasant smell, nothing over powering. I love this stuff!
Bridget J.
I am by no means a beauty YouTube or Instagram girl but I absolutely love the Soap & Glory For Daily Youth 365 6-in-1 Multi-Active Moisture Lotion, 1.69 oz as a part of my morning and nightly routine. It keeps my skin so soft and visibly healthy to the point where all of my friends are jealous that I don't/barely wear makeup in the summer. It's perfect to mix with a color corrector / BB cream for light coverage that won't sweat off. I even got a wicked red sunburn on my face yesterday and I'd usually peel, but after 2 uses my skin is moisturized and visibly less red. I definitely recommend this lotion and the price is worth it.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
My absolute go to moisturizer it has the most delicious grapefruit scent. It's light weight and silky. I put it on every morning before I put on my makeup primer and it has given me a more youthful and radiant skin appearance. I'm 29 and I get complimented on my skin almost daily ( my skin is so important to me) and maybe it's just flattery but jaws drop when I tell how old I am and I do believe it's because of daily use of this product (and others) this product has really livened up my complexion.
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
its $!5 it is so nice and hydrating. my skin feels great all day. its a medium sized product. soap and glory typically have the buy 1 get 1 50% at ulta. it smells pleasant and hydrat3es all day. I'm almost out and will repurchase , unlike most moisturizers it does its job all day but some nights i end up greasier than id like
Veronika R.
Delano, CA
I purchased this product when I broke out really badly and I made sure to incorporate it into my daily and nightly routine. The workers at Ulta recommended it to me so I figured why not give it a try. As I used it for a few weeks, I noticed that my acne had very noticeably faded away and my skin looked healthier than ever. I have recommended this very affordable moisturizer to so many people and their skin has also changed dramatically.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I have been using this as my morning moisturizer for a few weeks now! It does a great job of hydrating and prepping the skin for the day. It is quite tacky so you need to wait a bit before you can put a primer down and start on your makeup. I also wish that it had a high SPF in it to give me some sun protection.
Bianca M.
Brownsville, TX
This product is AMAZING. It leaves my skin moistured and alive. I would probably go out in public with just my moisturizers because that's how great it makes you feel! It makes my skin brighter and is gentle enough to not dry out my skin. Totes recommend