BY SOAP & GLORY

Want to Get Fresh? Make a Quick Foam Call™ Super Moisture-Suds New Fruitigo™ Fragrance Safety/Efficacy Tested Dual-use shower and bath body wash with peppermint essential oils, grapeseed EFAs, fruitliquid fig and orange waterjuice™. New Fruitigo™ Fragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle essence. Everyone uses soap.Sharing the rub of the clean since 2006. see more...

Darline A.
I received this body was as a gift. I haven't tried many product from this brand so I didn't know what to expect from this brand. I did enjoy it. It smells nice and it lathers up well. A little goes a long way. It does a great job washing your body and leaving your skin soft and smooth. I do recommend giving this a try.
Rebecka H.
Brockton , MA
Soap & Glory products are hands down my FAVORITE! The smell is divine and their prices are amazing. Anytime I am in Target, Ulta or Walgreens, I head right over. I use S&G products daily and even have my fiancé hooked to the face wash!
Liz B.
Longview, WA
I've bought this is a few times before. Smells amazing and isn't drying but rather moisturizing. Would repurchase because of the amazing smell, and would recommend to a friend. I want all the smells!!!!
Sarah M.
My body feels silky smooth. I love soap and glory products, They never let me down another one I fell in love with. I use this all over my body even my black knees.
Tia P.
Sarver, PA
First off all I use a lot of soap and glory products but this one might be my favorite. I love how this smells but it doesn't over power other products you might put on after the shower. I think the price is fair for the amount of product you get too! Will repurchase.
Adrianna M.
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and doesn't break the bank. The packaging is very convenient and easy to use because of the pump, unlike most body washes. I recommend soap and glory to everyone because its so good and affordable!! The packinging is really cute too.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I have been using this product for about a year and I absolutely love it. It works great and smells amazing. I use it everyday when I shower. I bought it at Ulta and will definitely continue buying this product.
Kisha G.
Staten Island , NY
This shower gel is the best, smells so nice and it makes my skin supper soft i don't need to put lotion after showering i'm in love with this product.
Ashley R.
Love love this product. It smells absolutely amazing! Leaves you smelling good all day!
Laura Z.
Derby

I’ve been trying out all of the Soap & Glory
body wash products over the last few months, and this one’s my absolute favourite.
 First of all you get a lot of product for
the price, plus the pump makes it easy to use. It smells amazing, you can smell
it on your skin all day long, it’s really creamy and leaves my skin feeling
really soft. Will definitely be repurchasing!