BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Foam Call Bath and Shower Wash 500ml

Soap & Glory Foam Call Bath And Shower Wash 500Ml; Quantity - 1

Kyleigh N.
This body wash is amazing! It does not dry out your skin at all and smells amazing! The only thing I can complain about is, I wish the scent lasted a little bit longer. It seems to fade away quickly. Seriously though, Soap & Glory is one of my favorite brand and this wash is one of their best!
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
Soap and glory products are the bomb !! They smell so good and they are so affordable the smell lasts all day and their lotions are like butter ... I was so excited when they started carrying them in Target ..
allasandra m.
Clayton, NC
It's a good soap. I use it with my loofah sponge and it gets the job done. It has a really nice smell that isnt overpowering
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this and every shower I take using this is just that much better. Price is perfectly fine because the quality is so great!
Cassandra W.
denver
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is veryyyyyyy amazing honestly I used this product one time just to try it out it’s very gentle on the skin and the smell Of this product is awfully Amazing I would recommend for anyone try this product out