BY SOAP & GLORY

These super moisture-suds contain peppermint essential oils, grape seed EFAS, fruit liquid fig and orange waterjuiceTM. Scented with Soap And Glory's FruitigoTM fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
This is some incredible stuff from a great brand. I wish I could own all of their body products. This particular one is a GREAT one to start with. Overall clean is 100% and gives you an amazing smoothie smell all day long!
Kate G.
Johnson City, TN
Seriously my fave. I'm obsessed with the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I have used a bunch of products like this one but this has to be the best so far. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this mostly because all of their products have sassy labels. Read them!! This does give you clean feeling, and lots of suds! Smells good, too! It did make the skin between my fingers peel though. Weird.
Larissa S.
Mckinney , TX
This smells so amazing and makes me feel extra clean every time. Absolutely in love with their bath and body line! It's gentle and doesn't leave residue, the packaging is always on point.
Gianna A.
Very very unreasonably expensive but the quality of the product is great and gentle. I'm a first time user of this product. The packaging is very eye catching, very nice! I would buy this product again.
Matthew C.
Salt Lake City, UT
The scent and the bubbles to this are amazing. The sudes last for awhile. I love the scent of there soaps and sets.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Great smelling product. scent last a very long time. Priced very reasonably! I would definitely buy this again.
Anne K.
I love this shower gel, it is so nourishing, and smells wonderful!! One of my faves!!
Moonah A.
Aberdeen, ['', '', '']
This product smells incredible! I've had mine since christmas and still havent ran out. I was always hesitant about buying Soap & Glory body wash as there are much cheaper option in the market but its the loveliest treat and I would recommend this tenfold
Abi E.
this stuff smells amazing and lasts forever. its great value and works so well! ive had mine for over a year now and somehow it continues to last me, the packaging os amazing as usual with soap and glory and i would recommend it to anyone