Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Misha N.Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Holly W.Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Ruby S.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A freshly scented body wash with super-moisturizing suds. Get fabulously clean and hydrated with this body wash for bath and shower, boosted with grapeseed and peppermint oils, essential fatty acids, fruitliquid fig, and orange waterjuice™. These magic bubbles clean up your act without drying your skin. Lather-up in the shower or fill the tub with these luxurious suds and take in the exotic citrus Fruitigo™ fragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, and jungle pomelo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best smell ever. Soap and girly has never failed to impress me with their smell. I love this due to the fact that it cleans my body as well as makes me smell super clean when I get out of my shower.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Soap and Glory's Foam Call has the absolute best scent! Even better?! Walgreens is now selling the Soap and Glory Line! I bought this shower gel at Sephora. Soap and Glory has always offered a great price for an awesome product, but I am so thrilled that it is now available at Walgreens!
Lila B.
Verona, WI
I got this body scrub maybe a month ago, when I first got it I used it everyday. If you're looking for a body scrub that will make the shower room smell nice then this is the product for you. The body scrub doesn't really stay on your body for long maybe an hour tops.
Kathryn G.
Beatrice
YES!! Best body wash out there. The smell is to die for!! I love how this makes my skin feel and the wonderful light scent stays with me throughout the day. This wash is gentle, yet effective and I always feel so clean afterwards. I will buy this over and over again.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Creamy and soft. It also smells amazing. It's gentle on my sensitive skins and leaves me feeling nice and soft. I purchased mine at Bealls outlet.
Shaylee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is a great product. It is a little expensive, but definitely worth the price. It really doesn't have any cons in my opinion.it is very long-lasting if you use it right. It is gentle to the body and doesn't really cause any breakouts. I would definitely buy it again and I hope this helps all of you
Melissa D.
Acton, MA
I love this body wash. The smell is amazing and it doesn't dry your skin at all. It always leaves my skin hydrated and smooth and, of course, smelling great!
Cassandra M.
Poteet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i cant get enough of this smell! I feels so great on the skin.. the sent lasts all day.. pair this with the lotion omgg yassss girlll
Danielle M.
MUST HAVE!!! I use this product everyday, removes dirt and dead skin. Have a soft lime scent. 10$ at ulta
Rosalina H.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is beautiful and the hrapefruit exteat is amazing i love all thwse products from soap and glory
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product, is there any other products that are trying out and why?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Brie C.
Laurens, SC
Is this product better to but with another product from this brand or is it okay to use separately?