Soap & Glory Foam-Call

by Soap & Glory

A freshly scented body wash with super-moisturizing suds. Get fabulously clean and hydrated with this body wash for bath and shower, boosted with grapeseed and peppermint oils, essential fatty acids, fruitliquid fig, and orange waterjuice™. These magic bubbles clean up your act without drying your skin. Lather-up in the shower or fill the tub with these luxurious suds and take in the exotic citrus Fruitigo™ fragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, and jungle pomelo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
Is this product better to but with another product from this brand or is it okay to use separately?
I loved this product, is there any other products that are trying out and why?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Foam-Call!
How would you rate this product?
long island city
Soooooo happy Ulta now carries Soap & Glory! Clean on Me is perfect for my dry sensitive skin. It foams up nicely in the bath or shower. The formula lightly moisturizes and leaves skin soft, clean, and fragrant... The Original Pink scent is heavenly. Light, fresh, feminine. Just really pretty and does not irriatate my sensitive skin. I layer with the Righteous Butter and then complete with the Original Pink Body Spray. I surely hope Ulta will also carry the Body Spray soon.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I’m not a big shower gel buyer I can make a bottle last 7 months. But recently I got this body wash and was immediately attracted to the bottle and don’t get me started on the smell. It’s smells better than my Dior perfume 💕. Has a light floral smell and is very feminine. My boyfriend love this on me. He thinks it’s a new perfume but my secret is the body wash😉
New Jersey
Absolutely love the smell. The smell is light and fresh. It has me feeling nice and clean n best of all smelling good. I have been using this and the body butter for a long time. I got them one Christmas a few years ago and have not stop using them sense.
I didn’t really like his, didn’t do anything for my dry skin. The fragrance maybe even dried out my skin more since it’s heavily fragranced. It did lather well and have a nice consistency though! Not for me unfortunately.
Port Charlotte, FL
this shower gel smells so amazing. It’s really great because you can use it in the shower but also in the bath. It smells so amazing and it’s so great for the price it’s super affordable and you can buy it at most stores
Mt Pleasant, MI
First off, this product smells so good. I honestly like to get it because of how it smells, and I feel like it does a good job of completely cleaning my body. It’s an affordable product as well. Definitely recommend. :)
San Marcos, CA
Omg this smells awesome i received it as a gift in a basket. And i loved it doesn’t leave a weird residue on you. Just a great soft scent. i would most definitely be purchasing myself and maybe try other scents.
thanks uu was your my time to do my best friends now i’m day was my last time i is my birthday so much hbu bro ima day i day one is that a bad day i i love the world and your baby boy and you love him
I love all soap and glory products I talk about them all the time! All my friends and family use it and it’s amazing. You get so much product for such an amazing price and it smells amazing!!!
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVEEEE SOAP AND GLORY. It leaves your skin looking flawless and smells absolutely amazing. There is nothing I would really improve about this product because it’s just amazing!