Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Ruby S.Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Holly W.Soap & Glory Foam-Call uploaded by Misha N.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A freshly scented body wash with super-moisturizing suds. Get fabulously clean and hydrated with this body wash for bath and shower, boosted with grapeseed and peppermint oils, essential fatty acids, fruitliquid fig, and orange waterjuice™. These magic bubbles clean up your act without drying your skin. Lather-up in the shower or fill the tub with these luxurious suds and take in the exotic citrus Fruitigo™ fragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, and jungle pomelo. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Francesca L.
The smell is amazing ok this soap smells like pink lemonade. The smell sticks to your body. This makes my skin very soft and makes me feel clean. This soap not that expensive so it is defining worth the buy.
Makayla E.
Nortonville, KS
Love this product and I love soap and glory so I had to try it! I love the scent and it’s not very pricey at all. I found it at CVS pharmacy which has cheap products and I really wanted to try it! Love it!!!
Faith M.
It was honestly the best thing I have ever used I would totally reccomend u buying it. Its worth the price. It's a good ammount and last me about 3 months. It has a very good scent along with it I used it almost every day will definitely buy again from the 4th time.
Leah C.
Apple Valley, CA
I freaking love this product ! the packaging is super cute too ! I didn’t give it a 5 star only bc i feel like the scrub could leave my skin feeling better idk but it smells good and it feels good while using it
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
Best smell ever. Soap and girly has never failed to impress me with their smell. I love this due to the fact that it cleans my body as well as makes me smell super clean when I get out of my shower.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Seriously love this body wash!! Been using it for a few years now and it really dose a good job of making you squeaky clean without making your skin feel dry or tight. I love that a little amount goes a very long way and the bottle literally lasted me about a year. I'm saddened that it's hard to find in stores now cause I really love this product.
Kalia Y.
Minneapolis , MN
If anyone is looking for a foam soap for a good price, then this is the real deal! I have this everywhere in the house. The best thing about this product is that you don't need to press twice for a lot of foam; a little goes a long way! I would buy it again!
Lila B.
Verona, WI
I got this body scrub maybe a month ago, when I first got it I used it everyday. If you're looking for a body scrub that will make the shower room smell nice then this is the product for you. The body scrub doesn't really stay on your body for long maybe an hour tops.
Kathryn G.
Beatrice
YES!! Best body wash out there. The smell is to die for!! I love how this makes my skin feel and the wonderful light scent stays with me throughout the day. This wash is gentle, yet effective and I always feel so clean afterwards. I will buy this over and over again.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i got this for christmas and OMG the smell is amazing the lather is rich and i look forward to showers :) it's none drying and the smell isn't over powering so i'm not having getting out of he shower
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I loved this product, is there any other products that are trying out and why?
Rachel N.
Is this worth the money?
Brie C.
Laurens, SC
Is this product better to but with another product from this brand or is it okay to use separately?