BY SOAP & GLORY

A super-hero strength skin smoothing spa body polish. This smoothing body polish is made from shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt, and sugar for a formula that eliminates dry skin. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body polish is perfect for me because I do not have very dry skin. I don't think it would work if I had rougher skin. I do love the scent, it is a perfect start to a Soap & Glory beauty routine. The jar it comes in seals well so it doesn't get wet in the shower. " in 3 reviews
Rebecca C.
lancaster
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
I use this in the shower but there isn't enough! I'm heavy handed with this stuff because it feels so good. I love to use it after shaving to get that extra polished looked. If you follow up with a thick cream your skin will thank you!
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I use this as a part of my self tanning routine. If you self tan you need this! It is so great. The smell alone is worth buying it. It isn’t too gritty, and it helps make your skin less thirsty. Head over to Target or Walgreens :)
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
Omg the smell is so good. I want to eat it. Lol. I've never heard of this brand or bought anything from them. I got my sample for target beauty box and I can say i was super excited to try this. It leaves my skin so soft and smelling soo good. I will love to try more products from this brand and will be on the lookout.
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
I self tan and have for roughly 6 years and let me just tell you. This amazing.!!! I have used this since December and it's now July and I haven't found anything better than this.! With my loving tan exfoliator and this stuff, all my tan comes off and always goes on flawless.! If you self tan or spray tan then this is the product you NEED.!!
Kristen J.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my favorite new brands. The prices are affordable and the smell is yummy. I use this after washing in the shower and the smell lasts . This was an efffective product and I use it almost daily! I actually am a repeat purchaser of everything from this brand definitely recommend!
Sam C.
I have break-out and redness all over my arms and legs, and this scrub reduces the bumps and redness. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and it smells wonderful. I was fortunate to get this in my Target beauty box, but I may have to get the full size container when I'm out.
ANGELA E.
I LOVE that Target started selling Soap & Glory products! It's so exciting!! These Soap and Glory polishes are the best and I love how my skin glows when I'm done using them. It gets rid of all the dead skin on my legs and feet! I would recommend this to anyone!
Beauty M.
This is a really great scrub! The scent is really nice and it lasts on the skin. I purchased it at CVS. It left my skin feeling soft and supple. This is the first time I tried it. Very nice I was impressed and I would definitely purchase from their range again!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this soap away it's very refreshing it makes my skin feel so smooth I am a first time buyer it was very effective and it does come in a cute package very nice package i don't think they need to change anything about this products it's perfect as it is.
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
How does this product actually work??