Soap & Glory Flake Away Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed Powder Spa Body Polish, 10.1 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY #45 in Body Scrub

Ssssh! Now He ll Never Have to Know that All This Time You ve been Flaking It. Shea butter, sugar and peach seed powder spa body polish. With skin smoothing sea salt, grapeseed and almond oils. It might be fine if her friends are flaky, but a lady s legs should never be. Transform your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant! Features: With Skin Smoothing Sea Salt With Shea Butter Helps Transform Your Scaly Legs see more...

Katie D.
Addison, TX
The Soap and Glory Flake Away Shea Butter lotion is a great addition to your nightstand for the winter! This practically saved my skin during the winter months. After lathering it over your skin, it easily sinks in to create a soothing moisturizer for your skin. It's got a light scent that isn't bothersome, and the scent does linger, which I liked. It is slightly sticky because of the shea butter, so beware putting on jeans right after applying it--but it's perfect for putting on before bed and cuddling under the covers!
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
I really liked this product it's super cute, love the packaging and overall product is good. Just so bummed out they removed it from Sephora, it was my first time getting familiar with Soap & Glory since I worked there then a few months they removed it completely so I never got to try any more products again besides a foot cream I got along with the scrub. Heard it was at local drugstores but haven't seen any :( would totally buy again though!
Sheree R.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely loooove this body polish. It's one of the few scrubs that can tackle my skin during the winter months. Cold weather gives my skin a lizard-like texture and this amazing product leaves me feeling silky smooth. In addition to how well it works it also smells edible. Love love love it have repurchased like six times.
Frances S.
This body scrub is one of those scrubs that is coarse enough to get the job done but not too course to where you're burning in the shower afterward it's perfect for after you shave and for your feet as well as your back and shoulders when you have excess oil build up there it can clear all of that out is such an amazing product and it smells like vanilla
Mayra V.
This is a great product! It smells delicious! It's not too harsh on the skin when you're scrubbing gently, and the shea butter really helps to keep your skin moisturized so you get the best of both worlds. They just started selling Soap & Glory at target, so you might find it there, or even at Ulta. I would recommend it! :)
Ericah H.
Recently i've been loving soap & glory products. I bought this because i like to use it in between trips to the tanning bed. After i use it, my skin feels unbelievably smooth, hydrated, and refreshed. I also love the smell!
Kimmy G.
I cannot count the amount of times I have repurchased this product. I have dry skin and this is a life saver! It isn't too rough or too oily which Ii have found to be a common thing in scrubs. Such a great deal too, and S&G always has great sales going on. My fave scrub of all time
Erin P.
Powell, TN
This product smell fantastic! I love how chunky the consistency is. It is super moisturizing! It is a bit pricey for drug store scrubs, but in my opinion, well worth it. I get mine at Ulta or Target. I definitely recommend purchasing this scrub!
Bailey P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this brand and I love all the products they create. I love the way this one smells and the way it works. It is a really good formula. I will probably go through this container really fast. And I would definitely recommend to other costumers
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I have just started using for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say that the skin bumps that were on the back of my legs are gone.  Also, I scrub with this before I shave my legs and underarms and it seems to clear out any bumps or ingrown hairs.  Love this product and will continue to use in the future.  Also, I feel real clean afterwards. Win, Win for me!