Soap & Glory Flake Away Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed Powder Spa Body Polish, 10.1 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY #47 in Body Scrub

Ssssh! Now He ll Never Have to Know that All This Time You ve been Flaking It. Shea butter, sugar and peach seed powder spa body polish. With skin smoothing sea salt, grapeseed and almond oils. It might be fine if her friends are flaky, but a lady s legs should never be. Transform your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant! Features: With Skin Smoothing Sea Salt With Shea Butter Helps Transform Your Scaly Legs see more...

• "I am so grateful I stumbled across this product. For a while now I have struggled with dry skin, I suffer from keratosis pilaris which means it can take extensive moisturising for my skin to appear 'normal'. However I must say that with this product it makes my skin appear more moisturised and smooth. A combination which I have been looking for for a while. I would 100% recommend for people with dry/combo skin as it does wonders. Makes my skin appear significantly more moisturised and feels refreshed!" in 4 reviews
Katie D.
Addison, TX
The Soap and Glory Flake Away Shea Butter lotion is a great addition to your nightstand for the winter! This practically saved my skin during the winter months. After lathering it over your skin, it easily sinks in to create a soothing moisturizer for your skin. It's got a light scent that isn't bothersome, and the scent does linger, which I liked. It is slightly sticky because of the shea butter, so beware putting on jeans right after applying it--but it's perfect for putting on before bed and cuddling under the covers!
Sheree R.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely loooove this body polish. It's one of the few scrubs that can tackle my skin during the winter months. Cold weather gives my skin a lizard-like texture and this amazing product leaves me feeling silky smooth. In addition to how well it works it also smells edible. Love love love it have repurchased like six times.
Mayra V.
This is a great product! It smells delicious! It's not too harsh on the skin when you're scrubbing gently, and the shea butter really helps to keep your skin moisturized so you get the best of both worlds. They just started selling Soap & Glory at target, so you might find it there, or even at Ulta. I would recommend it! :)
Ericah H.
Recently i've been loving soap & glory products. I bought this because i like to use it in between trips to the tanning bed. After i use it, my skin feels unbelievably smooth, hydrated, and refreshed. I also love the smell!
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
Love this brand and I love all the products they create. I love the way this one smells and the way it works. It is a really good formula. I will probably go through this container really fast. And I would definitely recommend to other costumers
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I have just started using for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say that the skin bumps that were on the back of my legs are gone.  Also, I scrub with this before I shave my legs and underarms and it seems to clear out any bumps or ingrown hairs.  Love this product and will continue to use in the future.  Also, I feel real clean afterwards. Win, Win for me!
Amy S.
College Sta, TX
Smells FANTASTIC! Perfect amount of grit and oil, makes me feel like I have a new layer of skin! Not too harsh. I got mine at Ulta when they started selling this brand. The scent lasts even after you get out of the shower. Would definitely repurchase.
Molly D.
This product smells amazing! I received a sample of the Soap and Glory Flake Away in a target beauty box.  The texture was not too rough, but a gentle polish.  It comes in a cute pink container that could be reused again.  I definitely plan on buying this product in the future.
Sarah S.
Middleton, WI
This product smells great and feels great. It has just the right amount of abrasion to remove dead skin and smooth out the skin without being irritating or painful. The tub gets used up pretty quickly though!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Not the best I've ever used but gets the job done. It has a pleasant smell but I prefer something fresher and more invigorating. I also wish it was more intense of a exfoliant. But I do still like it