Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish - 2ct/10.1 fl oz

Is this stuff work for dry body skin ?
Has anyone tried this? What did you think?
Does this really work? I have a really bad sunburn and I just want to get rid of the line.
Start your review of Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish!
Product Highlights
...to get as much dead skin off as if like, but it does really help with dry skin, especially in the winter and in combination with their body butter. in reviews
...oil in it which is good for the skin. The salts are rough so if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend it. Also if you have an open wound do not use it. I had really bad dry cracked feet and a lady at the Sephora counted suggested the flake away. In a week my heels were soft and moisturized. I use it 4 times a week now and my heels don't crack anymore. I love it. And it smells divine. in reviews
I love this stuff. I hate sugar and salt scrubs, because the abrasive dissolves too quickly in the shower. Soap and Glory is perfect. The jar is reasonable considering how long it will last. You really don't need much of the scrub when you use it; especially if you're taking a good hot shower. I would not recommend this for a sit-down bath. in reviews
This smells amazing , exfoliates beautifully and ready for it ACTUALLY has oils in it that you will feel when using it .in reviews
Smells amazing an little goes a long way. in reviews
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Karen B.
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the smell! It has a light and fresh scent and isn’t overwhelming. It’s not too harsh on my skin, but leaves it very moisturized without feeling sticky. I’m actually pleasantly surprised with this brand. The price point is very low compared to others, so I didn’t have high expectations. However, after trying this particular one, I will be looking at more of their products. Cute packaging also.
Stephanie O.
Red Oak, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy Soap and Glory's lotions, so I decided to branch out into their scrubs. This is the second one I have tried and Im not sure if there is an ingredient in there thay irritates my skin, but every time I apply it, I start itching. I dont break out in hives or a rash, I just itch. Ive tried it on three different occasions and every time, I get the itchies. The product is moisturizing and it does really well at buffing the skin. The scent isn't overpowering and it really isn't harsh against the skin. I just unbearably itchy. I dont like the large chunks that they seem to put in their products. I think it's sea salt? I applied some to my handbto show consistency and the big bits.
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Rebbeca M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this scrub! It’s great at exfoliating but also very moisturizing. Great price for its quality. The scent is very sweet but I enjoy it. It has lasted a long time for me because a little goes a long way. It is not a dry scrub. It is kind of goopy but once you apply it it will work well!
Maria C.
South Bend, IN
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you want your bathroom to smell like a garden of freshly cut flowers, then you will definately love this body polish! It smells amazing! I like that it gently exfoliates to remove dead skin and that it leaves my skin super soft with a healthy glow. It is simply amazing!
Rachele N.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Rachele N.
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by Rachele N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really hate this product solely because of the smell. I can manage fragrance in products but not anything like this. It smells good but its WAAYYY to strong. Its like sugar and perfume. The actually scrub feels GREAT on the skin and its really soft but the smell is such a turn off. I dont recommend this unless you are ok with strong smells. Personally its a no for me.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
This is a great exfoliator and works amazingly. It helps my skin get really soft and moisturizes also! Love it!
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Target
I love everything that has to do with #soap&glory this is a wonderful body spa body polish, It helps your skin stay soft and not dry..I would not change a thing about this product..Its a bit pricey, but worth it..I would recommend it to everyone, [product:soap-&-glory-flake-away-body-polish]
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I was recently introduced to the Soap and Glory brand through samples. I was very impressed so decided to buy their body polish. As a first time user, I was exceptionally happy with this product. I love the pink packaging and the scent is just amazing. The combination of shea butter and sea salt made this scrub effective at removing dead skin but also gentle and softening. Although I did feel some grains of the scrub on my body after rinsing, the result was highly exfoliated and incredibly smooth skin. I definitely recommend this product and will continue buying it.
‍Taryn Z.
Valencia, CA
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish uploaded by ‍Taryn Z.
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this body polish! It’s perfect for the winter months to keep dry flaky skin away. The scent is perfect! I personally love that it doesn’t have a fruity smell like most body polishes but more of a warm spice smell. It not super rough so you can use it everyday to tame dry skin. I highly recommend this product.
Leighanne H.
Brandon, MS
The original smell is wonderful and it is not too overpowering. This scrub is affordable and it works really well. I would defiantly recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛ ᴊ.
Arroyo, PUERTO RICO
il y a un an
Kyla O. il y a un an
I love it! Smells nice and feels amazing!