BY SOAP & GLORY #8 in Body Scrub

Details

Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Original Pink Fragrance - combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, and soft musk & amber base notes. Skin is left delicately fragranced, hydrated, super soft, smooth and conditioned.

How to Use

Apply a handful of Flake Away onto damp skin and massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone. Rinse well, pat dry, and apply a moisture butter such as The Righteous Butter.

Precautions: Avoid application over irritated skin or abrasions, as salt scrubs can sting.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Aqua (Water), BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral.

• Would you recommend this over the scrub of your life? Or...4 Answers
  • What does this do ? Is it worth it ?3 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate? I need something that REALL...5 Answers
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

Start your review of Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this! Smell is great and it feels great on my skin. If anything, I wish it were a little harsher-- don't feel like I'm able to get as much dead skin off as if like, but it does really help with dry skin, especially in the winter and in combination with their body butter. " in 62 reviews
  • "I'm a sucker for scrubs and this one of my favorite. It has almond oil in it which is good for the skin. The salts are rough so if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend it. Also if you have an open wound do not use it. I had really bad dry cracked feet and a lady at the Sephora counted suggested the flake away. In a week my heels were soft and moisturized. I use it 4 times a week now and my heels don't crack anymore. I love it. And it smells divine. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. I hate sugar and salt scrubs, because the abrasive dissolves too quickly in the shower. Soap and Glory is perfect. The jar is reasonable considering how long it will last. You really don't need much of the scrub when you use it; especially if you're taking a good hot shower. I would not recommend this for a sit-down bath. " in 15 reviews
  • "This smells amazing , exfoliates beautifully and ready for it ACTUALLY has oils in it that you will feel when using it ." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing an little goes a long way. " in 1 review
Elaine B.
Middle River, MD
One of the best body exfoliating products! Soap & Glory products always smell fantastic and this one is no different, though you may want to avoid this one if you are sensitive to scents. The grit varies between large and small particles, making this ideal for covering large areas whilst really getting into the skin without too much scrubbing. Highly recommend following up with a moisturizer as this has no moisturizing properties in it.
Ali L.
I have super dry and scaly legs (...thanks mom) and I had no way of combating it. I saw this when I was smelling all their products and knew I had to try it. It works best when your legs are dry, so right before you shower, because you can really scrub it in and don’t lose the exfoliants. I have tried other scrubs from soap & glory, but I continue to go back to this one.
Sarah H.
Batavia, NY
First thing this stuff smells absolutely amazing. The granules are large so you can actually feel them exfoliating your skin and you know that your skin is nice and soft afterwards. But there is a negative this stuff makes our bathtub so slippery that if you don’t wash it immediately with some type of hard-core soap someone will slip been there done that trust me
rebecca C.
orlando,fl
I use this on my feet mostly and my back, that's where I have pretty dry flakey skin and honestly it works really well ! Usually these scrubs dissolve pretty quick but this stuff stays in tact and gets the job done. My skin is always really smooth after using it and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is nice. Smells fantastic aslwell!
Melissa R.
Woodbridge, NJ
Great body scrub. Not my absolute favorite, but great for the price! Leaves my skin feeling nice and polished with all my dead skin gone. Doesn’t dry out my skin at all! The scent is also nice and not overpowering for my other products.
Cristina B.
This is my #1 body scrub. It has the most amazing smell in the world. Every time I use it I immediately get blown away by the scent. The scrub isn’t too harsh either so it’s never given me issues. I also feel like it moisturizer without ever leaving a residue behind. I have told all my friends about this!
Courtney A.
Taylorsville
Hands down the best exfoliating scrub I have ever used in my life. I love this stuff so, so, so much. It is amazing! It works so well! The oil it leaves on your skin after is fabulous. Just make sure to clean your shower after use. It leaves it slippery but, so amazing. Your skin will feel like new.
Shiloh C.
Bethlehem
This is my go to, all time favorite body exfoliator. I cannot get over how great it smells, very floral and sweet. It layers so great with the Righteous Body Butter and the scent lasts a while. It’s a great exfoliator and is also really hydrating! Ulta usually has sales on the brand too!!
Amber R.
San Antonio
I loved it ! I got it as a gift for Christmas with a few other products and they were just amazing, very effective and smells so good ! The flake away makes your body feel so soft and smelling good!! Very affordable , definitely gonna but this again I and totally recommend this to you!!
Katie D.
I don't think this is a great product - does not really exfoliate and just slides off of wet skin in the shower.  Is definitely disappointing.  I would not buy again.  I get better results from my homemade sugar scrub by far.  Would not recommend even at this price.
Megan R.
1,319 reviews
After reading some reviews, I'm intrigued. Where can I buyu this product?
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i kind this :)?
Stephanie L.
How harsh is this? I have really sensitive skin and scrubs can be really irritating.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How well does this exfoliate? I need something that REALLY scrubs my skin and gets rid of all the dead skin.
Sophia M.
Mankato , MN
Has anyone tried to use this on other parts of the body other than the legs? (arms, shoulders, back, etc)