Soap & Glory Flake Away
A super-hero strength skin smoothing spa body polish. This smoothing body polish is made from shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt, and sugar for a formula that eliminates dry skin. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.see more...
Top Questions See all 76 Q&A
- "Love this! Smell is great and it feels great on my skin. If anything, I wish it were a little harsher-- don't feel like I'm able to get as much dead skin off as if like, but it does really help with dry skin, especially in the winter and in combination with their body butter. " in 62 reviews
- "I'm a sucker for scrubs and this one of my favorite. It has almond oil in it which is good for the skin. The salts are rough so if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend it. Also if you have an open wound do not use it. I had really bad dry cracked feet and a lady at the Sephora counted suggested the flake away. In a week my heels were soft and moisturized. I use it 4 times a week now and my heels don't crack anymore. I love it. And it smells divine. " in 35 reviews
- "I love this stuff. I hate sugar and salt scrubs, because the abrasive dissolves too quickly in the shower. Soap and Glory is perfect. The jar is reasonable considering how long it will last. You really don't need much of the scrub when you use it; especially if you're taking a good hot shower. I would not recommend this for a sit-down bath. " in 15 reviews
- "This smells amazing , exfoliates beautifully and ready for it ACTUALLY has oils in it that you will feel when using it ." in 1 review
- "Smells amazing an little goes a long way. " in 1 review
Could potentially be problematic for sensitive skin. I typically have acne prone/eczema sensitive skin but this particular scrub does not cause any inflammation. YMMV though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos