BY SOAP & GLORY #42 in Body Scrub

A super-hero strength skin smoothing spa body polish. This smoothing body polish is made from shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt, and sugar for a formula that eliminates dry skin. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• What does this do ? Is it worth it ?3 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate? I need something that REALL...5 Answers
  • Compare to the scrub of life which is better?. Does it ma...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Flake Away
  • "Love this! Smell is great and it feels great on my skin. If anything, I wish it were a little harsher-- don't feel like I'm able to get as much dead skin off as if like, but it does really help with dry skin, especially in the winter and in combination with their body butter. " in 62 reviews
  • "I'm a sucker for scrubs and this one of my favorite. It has almond oil in it which is good for the skin. The salts are rough so if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend it. Also if you have an open wound do not use it. I had really bad dry cracked feet and a lady at the Sephora counted suggested the flake away. In a week my heels were soft and moisturized. I use it 4 times a week now and my heels don't crack anymore. I love it. And it smells divine. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. I hate sugar and salt scrubs, because the abrasive dissolves too quickly in the shower. Soap and Glory is perfect. The jar is reasonable considering how long it will last. You really don't need much of the scrub when you use it; especially if you're taking a good hot shower. I would not recommend this for a sit-down bath. " in 15 reviews
  • "This smells amazing , exfoliates beautifully and ready for it ACTUALLY has oils in it that you will feel when using it ." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing an little goes a long way. " in 1 review
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand. But their Flake Away scrub is amazing. I use it on my elbows and knees and on the heel of my feet and everything feels so soft and smooth. After using this you will feel amazing! I received a sample and loved it I bought 2 the next time I found it in store.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite scrubs. The scent is tangy without being wildly overpowering. The scrub melts away beautifully as you lather it into the skin. It's my go-to for the nights I just want to relax and pamper myself. The only dislike I have is that it doesn't come with a spatula to keep your wet hands from dripping into the product, but for the price it's hardly a deterrent.

Could potentially be problematic for sensitive skin. I typically have acne prone/eczema sensitive skin but this particular scrub does not cause any inflammation. YMMV though.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Omg. I love, love, love this stuff! It does such an amazing job exfoliating, but doesn't strip my skin of it's natural oils. The shea butter and almond oil really helps to keep my skin soft and smooth after scrubing. And it smells great; it's like a light fruity grapefruit scent to me. Just make sure to turn off the water when you use it or the water melts the scrub instantly.
Stephanie V.
I Love Love LOVE this is scrub!  its prefectly scrubby. when you scoop it out of the tub the product is just liquidy enough to stay where you put it and not crumble off and end up all over your shower.  the smell is the same as the classic soap and glory scent and fills your shower while you scrub away all the flakes.  the tub is a great size and you can always get this on sale .
Megan S.
If you haven’t tried Flake away from soap and glory YOU’RE MISSING OUT! I can’t rave about this product enough. If you get dry flaky skin like mine does in the winter this will clear that problem up within one shower. The scent is amazing and this scrub doesn’t the trick. I have yet to find a product that comes close to comparing to this. Pick it up at some targets ulta is where I get mine.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
If you have dry skin and need a body exfoliator then please get the Soap and Glory Flake Away! It takes away the dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling great and soft! It has the same scent as one my favorite body spray from their collection: Original Pink. Soap & Glory Flake Away
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
I am in love with the packaging and marketing behind this company! Omg! Bought this for the winter dry skin saddness and mercy it’s amazing! My legs are so smooth and so hydrated! I put this on after I shaved and exfoliated my legs. It’s day three post shave and my legs are so silky and honestly didn’t require much lotion!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
OMGosh folks the smell of this stuff had me ready to buy out the entire Soap & Glory section lol. The smell alone is a reason to buy this product but it doesn’t stop there....it really does feel like butter and left my skin feeling amazing
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this like way product it literally takes away dead skin cells and leaves your body feeling really soft I used it on my legs last night and oh my gosh my legs were so soft and they are so shiny absolutely love it highly recommended
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my goodness! This scrub is so amazing and I love the packaging as well! I brought this at Target. This scrub is very gentle on my skin (dry/oily) and I love the scent. I truly recommend it.
Megan R.
After reading some reviews, I'm intrigued. Where can I buyu this product?
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Where can i kind this :)?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
How well does this exfoliate? I need something that REALLY scrubs my skin and gets rid of all the dead skin.
Sophia M.
Graettinger , IA
Has anyone tried to use this on other parts of the body other than the legs? (arms, shoulders, back, etc)
Stephanie L.
How harsh is this? I have really sensitive skin and scrubs can be really irritating.