Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity

by Soap & Glory

A three-in-one cleanser smooths, cleans, and scrubs. This daily detox facial wash features skin-brightening vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types, especially young problem skin and tired, dull skin in need of rejuvenation.

Does this leave anyone else’s skin really red and itchy? Or am i rubbing it in too hard🤷‍♀️
Has anyone ever broken out from this product ?
Where did you buy this cleanser?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...stuff has been my FAVORITE for the past four years... I have incredibly sensitive skin, and it's never once irritated it. I have a stockpile in my closet and give it to friends!” in reviews
“It is honestly the best face wash I have ever used.” in reviews
“Overall, I highly recommend this product.” in reviews
“The first time I used it my face was super soft and it smells great! ” in reviews
“I wear a lot of makeup and this cleanser has exfoliating beads that really get a deep clean removing all of my makeup.” in reviews
West Deptford , NJ
I literally use this face wash every single day of my life! It smells so fresh and clean and exfoliates so well while still being gentle on my skin!! It also has a slight cooling sensation which just makes you feel extra clean!! And cheap too for how much product you receive!!!
Got a sample size in an ipsy bag a while back and I just finished it up. It's a refreshing cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean. Not drying at all and has a good, clean scent.
I bought this from Sephora when they had the giant bottle for $20 and it's literally been a year of use for me and I'm still barely at halfway through the bottle. This stuff smells good and leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out.
Reseda, CA
After a long day I really look forward to coming home and wiping my face and washing it with the soap and glory wash. I use it almost every night and purchased it at Sephora. Each bottle lasts approximately 2.5 months. I highly recommend this one.
This is my favorite cleanser. I have really oily skin and this takes the oil away and keeps my face moisturized. Especially in the summer this keeps my face feeling clean!
Recently bought this from Sephora. I used to swear by clinique. I am absolutely in love with this product. The first time I used it my face was super soft and it smells great!
Hazel Park, MI
Highly recommend this face wash, the exfoliating beads are gentle enough for everyday use, very pleasant scent and leaves your face feeling very clean and smooth.
I love this cleanser in the morning because it's gentle without any scrub particles. It always leaves my skin squeaky clean but soft and it smells fantastic!
Carteret, NJ
This smells amazing!! Feels super clean and smooth. Not harsh or damaging. Really refreshing and cleared my skin. I use it daily in the morning to wake me up
Medford, OR
This one is a pretty decent face wash. It has a male shaving cream scent but it cleans rather well. I give 3 stars because its not paraben or sulfate free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...