BY SOAP & GLORY

For Super Clean, Fresh and; Bright Skin, You Can Rely On Smoothes! Cleans! Purifies! For the chemistry sticklers who may scrutinize the ingredient list, we will readily admit: This is technically not a soap. Nope. This is a high-tech, foaming facial wash, formulated with complexion-friendly non-drying easy-rinse surfactants that will do a bang up job at washing your face. For all skin types. Made my skin look amazing* Dermatologically tested. Formulated without parabens. 98% of users agree that Face, Soap and; Clarity is effective at removing dirt and impurities* Soap and; Glory = the best bang for your beauty budget. Features:

• Where can you purchase this product in the US? Also, does it take...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product??1 Answers
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash, Refreshing Chamomile & Mint
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face wash. It has exfoliating beads and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You don't need too much of this product to clean your face. I've bought this product multiple times for travel purposes.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash because it's inexpensive and it WORKS! It does exactly what the bottle says, no false advertising. I have combination skin and it's difficult to find the perfect match. This has a nice subtle tingling after effect. The tiny beads are a nice exfoliant. My skin felt soft, clean and rejuvenated after 1 use. Shopping for a new cleanser no longer!
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product a little strange. The small granules in it don't dissolve and are sometimes hard to get off my face. This works fine at cleaning my face but it is very strongly scented a mint scent. If I take too long to rinse my face, like if I'm rubbing it on my face too long, it can sting my eyes. This is a drugstore price point but I am not really a fan.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The two times I have used this , I got a pimple the next day. I don't know what's in it that's making me break out but I probably won't use this again. I was really excited to get this in my target beauty box too. I probably will still recommend this to others because I've heard get things from other people but it's one product that's not for me.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had gotten this in one of my ipsy bags and I actually loved it more than I thought I would! Figured it would just be another cleanser but I actually saw a difference in the clarity of my face. I would say it is a little drying but I normally use a moisturizer anyway after I use a cleanser so that's not a huge deal
Jess M.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Won this in an Instagram contest and it was one of the cooler things I've gotten. Definitely used it up fast because they only sent me a demo however the face wash left my face feeling refreshed and smooth. I really liked the packaging they sent it to me in as well- super rustic and chic
Joelle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this travel size on a whim for a trip i was going on and boy did i hit the jackpot. I was barely sleeping on my vacation and my skin was still getting clearer as the days went thanks to this stuff. Feels so refreshing and is great for the skin. Would definitely recommend.
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, going to have to invest in the bigger size. I have combination skin, can get dry and dull or oily depending on the season. This scrub works well year round. Leaves your skin feeling clean, clarified and soft. Definitely use a hydrating gel moisturizer afterwards.
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried this product and I love it - its my new favorite. Picked up a small size in Walgreens to try to see if I would like it. Its like and exfoliator and cleanser all in one. I love the scent and the little granuals they've been keeping my skin super clean.
Marcia B.
Moncks Corner, SC
Nice invigorating face soap. I received a deluxe sample in my Target Beauty Box. It was nice, but my go to for facial soap is always going to be Clinique. The packaging is super cute and informative. I see this as a soap better for people in their early 20's.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can you purchase this product in the US? Also, does it take off all of your make up?
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this product??