BY SOAP & GLORY

For Super Clean, Fresh and; Bright Skin, You Can Rely On Smoothes! Cleans! Purifies! For the chemistry sticklers who may scrutinize the ingredient list, we will readily admit: This is technically not a soap. Nope. This is a high-tech, foaming facial wash, formulated with complexion-friendly non-drying easy-rinse surfactants that will do a bang up job at washing your face. For all skin types. Made my skin look amazing* Dermatologically tested. Formulated without parabens. 98% of users agree that Face, Soap and; Clarity is effective at removing dirt and impurities* Soap and; Glory = the best bang for your beauty budget. Features: 3-in-1 Daily Detox With Natural Superfruit Yuzu High-Tech Foaming Facial Wash see more...

• Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vit...2 Answers
  • How does this work on a daily basis? Does it help with bl...3 Answers
  • Does it work for sensitive skin? Como/oily type 4 Answers
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
  • "I absolutely love soap and glory! This face wash is amazing. I have very sensitive skin that's also oily and acne prone. My skin is bright and clear after a week of using this! I don't think I'll be using anything else! " in 17 reviews
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
This has honestly been the best investment in a face wash that I have ever made. This bottle is huge first of all and second of all it’s lasted me for over a year now. Keep in mind that I do you have extremely dry skin and I will only use this once a day. Our use this with a Vivitar Face cleansing brush that spins, so I don’t need a lot of product. I Love the way that it smells, and it leaves my face feeling refreshed, cool, and smooth. This is already a very gentle exfoliating cleanser but paired with a spin brush or a facial brush, it becomes great for exfoliating bigger pores and texture. I noticed that after every single use my face looks brighter, smoother, and more clear. I look refreshed and my skin is glowing all day.
Antonia M.
I really like this face wash. It’s great for all skin types so it works for everyone whether their skin is dry, oily or combination. It’s gentle on the skin. I like the scent of the face wash because it’s fresh and clean smelling. The only thing is that I don’t really like the beads that much that’s inside but that’s not that big of a deal. Afterwards, it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I think this is a good value for the amount of product and quality that you’re getting.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
I
am new to the S & G world, but I am so happy to finally be here!
This wash is more than amazing! It leaves your skin feeling awake,
refreshed w/ skin looking more and more bright/radiant, daily. The smell
is nice, the combo of colors are fun, the size of the bottle (11.8 oz)
is what skincare dreams are made of, and the lather that it provides is
so lush. I am also in love w/ the nice "tingling" sensation it provides
while washing (I allow it to rest on my skin for just 30-45 seconds...so
nice!). I do have a few things that aren't too stellar, but I am okay
with... 1) The formula has been drying for my skin, and is something
that I feel immediately after drying my face. However, this is not a big
issue w/ me b/c I have a fab facial routine, so, it is only dry for a
minute or two before toner... 2) The pretty pink beads...I am not in
love and have had quite a few scares w/ them either making it into my
eye or nearly getting in there... 3) I wish it came w/ a pump for
convenience. All in all, this is my go-to facial wash and it is fab :)
Here's to healthy, glowy, clear skin
Summer D.
Springfield
Oh. My. God. I cannot say enough about this face wash. Okay, so I have super difficult skin. Oily, dry, acne prone, sensitive. All you can think of, so I was buying a new face wash pretty much every week.. until I found this. It keeps my skin clear, and in perfect condition. I’ve been using this and NOTHING else for about a year now and I don’t ever plan on switching. Couldn’t be more thrilled. Also am using their moisturizer as well!
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is probably my favorite face wash ever. It has a refreshing scent with orange beads. The beads really help with cleaning off the makeup. It’s affordable (less than $20) and it can be found easily in stores like Duane reade and target. It leaves the skin very soft and clean. I’ve used so many face washes but I began using this after trying a sample and I am currently on my 4th bottle now. That’s how much I love it
Ashley M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I started using this after seeing it as a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it’s become essential to my skin care routine. I love that it has exfoliating beads in it because it’s a good way to keep my skin soft in between actual exfoliating days. I love the cooking effect that it has and my skin always feels good after using this. I’m not a huge fan of the smell, but it does so well on my skin that I over look that. I do need to moisturize after using this.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
by far my favorite face wash! i’ve tried so many but my skin is so sensitive that i always have problems finding the right one.. this one is so refreshing and has tiny little beads that gently massage the face. it doesn’t clog pores and comes in a big bottle for a great price. i will def be purchasing again.
Danisha E.
queen creek, AZ
This was my very first soap and glory purchase. I am hooked. I typically alternate between this and the Derma E. Purifying charcoal cleanser. I love how clean this cleanser makes my face feel. When I use it regularly, it controls breakouts well. Keep in mind that the fragrance, while nice, is very strong and overpowering. I know this can be a deal breaker for some.
Cassie E.
Mobile, AL
Oh my gosh! I am obsessed with this facewash. I saw it on Pinterest and decoded to try it and will never go back. It cleans, cools, and shrinks pores while giving you face a blast of vitamins. My face hasn’t seemed as oils during the day since using this. It is also sooo affordable. I think it’s like 15 dollars but the bottle is huge! I buy mine at target but it is also available at ultra and amazon.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This is by far the best face wash I have ever used. The value is amazing for the amount you get. I purchased the bottle in January and I just ran out about a week ago (July). A little goes a long way!

My face is always so refreshed, hydrates, and feels so clean after I use it. The scent is great and it has never broken out my sensitive skin!
Nakisha S.
Calgary, AB
I love S&G products and was wanting to know what the benefits of this face wash is and just general feedback! Is it good to take makeup off and also is it really harsh on sensitive skin because of the beads!?
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Does this face wash work well with oily skin that is prone to breakouts?
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Does it work for sensitive skin? Como/oily type
Kirsty M.
How does this work on a daily basis? Does it help with blemishes and combo skin??
Tara R.
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash Has anybody tried this!? Let me know what you think! It is the best facial wash I have ever used!