BY SOAP & GLORY

A three-in-one cleanser smooths, cleans, and scrubs. This daily detox facial wash features skin-brightening vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types, especially young problem skin and tired, dull skin in need of rejuvenation.

• Does this leave anyone else’s skin really red and itchy? ...1 Answers
  • Does this exfoliate at all? What is the texture like?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the peaches and clean ?1 Answers
Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity
  • "I got hooked on Soap & Glory when I was on a business trip in London - I had to pop into a Boots when I realized I had left all my toiletries at home. Little did I know that I would fall head over heels in love with their face wash! This stuff has been my FAVORITE for the past four years... I have incredibly sensitive skin, and it's never once irritated it. I have a stockpile in my closet and give it to friends!" in 3 reviews
  • "It is honestly the best face wash I have ever used." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear a lot of makeup and this cleanser has exfoliating beads that really get a deep clean removing all of my makeup." in 1 review
  • "The first time I used it my face was super soft and it smells great! " in 1 review
  • "Overall, I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
Emma S.
Garden City
Good cleanser! Smells like citrus! Small exfoliating beads make a good option for a high cleanser because it's an exfoliating. I do not use this in the morning, but for less sensitive skin you could use it in the morning, would probably be refreshing and awakening because of the citrus smell!
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
The face wash itself is fine. It cleans the skins, doesn't leave any residue or dry out my skin. My main issue is the smell of the product. It literally smells like the same product I use to clean my bathroom. I cringe when I use it to wash my face. I also don't understand the point of the microbeads, there aren't enough of them to exfoliate the skin. It just seems like a regular face was that I would have used in my teens, but with a really terrible smell. It does get credit for not overdrying the skin while thoroughly cleansing
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
I'm in the middle about this product. I have dry to combination skin so this product didn't work for me all t really did was dry my skin out and cause little bumps from being dehydrated. I tried to like it I gave it about a week and all it did was dry my skin out. If you have oily skin I think this product could be good for you. It feels good in the summer time because when you use it gives your face a cooling affect. I don't recommend for people with dry skin but oily skin might work good for this product
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my February Target beauty box and I've used it twice to cleanse my face. It has little beads in it for an exfoliate, but it's not enough for me. I would use an exfoliate after using this. I love the quick lather and a little goes a long way. It has a minty smell and cool feel to it and chucked full of Vitamin C.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
I've been a S&G fan for years and have been using this face wash once or twice a week for years. I used to order it thru Sephora but S&G has moved to Target so I suppose I'll pick it up there from now on. This cleanser has a super strong smell, not pleasant or unpleasant. It's blue with pink beads. It cleans my face well and leaves it bright and smooth. I'd recommend it.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
First time trying this face wash and like it a lot. I like seeing the color of the wash it's very pretty. I received a sample in the Target beauty box I purchased. I don't know if I would buy the full size because I didn't like the smell. I did like the way it makes my face feel nice and clean.
Kira S.
Aurora, IL
I received a sample size in a previous ipsy bag and it was my first time even hearing about the brand. the packaging is definitely cute and the soap is blue with pink beads. It lathers up nice on the skin and i only used it after removing make up to make sure i really got the dirt off.
Cory K.
Is is a nice gentle face soap. The scent isn't the greatest. I felt it did a good job cleansing and keeping my skin balanced. I have used two little bottles from the target beauty box and am happy to use it. I wish the scent wasn't so clinical
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Diggin this stuff right now. Got a sample and now my husband and I bought the full size. Simple clean and efficient. A little pricey for the full size but worth it.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I’ve been a fan of the UK brand, Soap & Glory since they made their debut in Sephora a few years ago. Unfortunately now Soap & Glory no longer resides on the shelves at Sephora. It is however available at Ulta, Walgreens.com, and drugstore.comI recently tried this face wash and I fell in love! I mean to begin with I’m a sucker for cute packaging and come on, no girly-girl could resist buying this face wash. Even the face wash is a beautiful minty blue color with little baby pink beads.I know it doesn’t look like it, but this face wash is high tech foaming face wash so a little goes a very long way. It also has a smell of christmas, I’m not sure what ingredient in this face wash that gives it that scent, but I love it! Its easy to apply and feels greats when it starts to foam up on your face. This face wash leaves my face feeling like it got a deep clean and makes me feel fresh and new! I feel like I’m glowing after I wash my face with Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity.
Becca D.
Callan, Kilkenny
Has anyone ever broke out from using this? really would love to buy it but so scared I'll break out!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this exfoliate at all? What is the texture like?
Kayleigh O.
Has anyone ever broken out from this product ?
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
I've never used this before but I'd love to because I've been hearing great reviews about it now it worth the price and all the hype ? What are the pros and cons?
darci g.
Does this leave anyone else’s skin really red and itchy? Or am i rubbing it in too hard🤷‍♀️