Soap & Glory Endless Glove 2-In-1 Moisture Mask & Hand Cream 4.2 oz uploaded by Ayanna F.

BY SOAP & GLORY #15 in Hand Cream

A multitasking moisture mask and hand cream that creates marvelous, smooth skin. Formulated with EIGHT-OIL AQUA-WRAP™, VITAFADE-BC™, macadamia and grapeseed oils, and pomegranate and shea butters, this two-in-one moisturizing mask and hand cream lays down a velvety smooth moisture barrier that works for up to 12 hours after you apply it. Skin is left deeply hydrated, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Featuring Soap & Glory's exotic-citrus FRUITIGO™ fragrance, it includes notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, and green fig. Research results: In an independent user trial of 55 people: - 95% said the skin on their hands felt softer - 95% said the skin on their hands felt nourished - 93% said the skin on their hands felt smoother - 93% said the skin on their hands felt conditioned - 93% said the skin on their hands felt super moisturized see more...

Fyre R.
Fyre R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a huge fan of Soap & Glory products since they first hit the US. My wife was a veterinary nurse at the time and her hands would always crack from the hand-washing and the chemicals. I came across the Endless Glove Hand Cream at the Target and decided to try it. Well this worked so well and lasted through so many hand-washings that we went back and bought three more! It was so sad when we couldn't find them again. But a bit of research led us to find them at Sephora and we were back in business. We have since expanded to several of the Soap & Glory products and often use them as a go to last minute gift option. All of our friends love these products too!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Quincy, IL
I'm a nurse and I carry a tube of this stuff everywhere with me! The Endless Glove is worth every penny that you pay for it because it actually does what it says on the tube and more. Even after washing my hands a million times a day this keeps them soft as a babies bottom including the cuticles. It was a total savior this winter and I'll never use anything else as long as they continue to make it (and they better).
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Galesburg, IL
I use this product twice a week because I'm a server and my hands suffer from constantly washing them. This product actually seems to put moisture back in my hands that STAYS. Using it just twice a week helps keep my cuticles in tact, skin normal, nails strong, and it's one less thing I have to worry about. If you have to wash your hands a lot, this is the product for you!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Cypress, CA
I get really dry hands every winter. And they start to crack and bleed. But once I started to use this hand cream the cracks went away. It deeply moisturized my skin and I did not have to keep reapplying. I could feel my hands regain the moisture even after washing them with water repeatedly throughout the day. This is a life saver!
Emilia d.
Emilia d.
I have very rough hands from weight lifting and all that jazz. Soap and Glory products get the job done. I also love the titles for all of the products because it's always a cute pun. The smell is amazing. I wish they were more readily available in stores, because the only place I've found them is in stores like Ulta/Sephora
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Oak Forest, IL
It might sound crazy but this is definitely a 2 in 1. It is very gentle on the skin and it has a very smooth texture. It is a little bit more on the pricey side but still works amazing. I think that its worth the money its for. This product is also long lasting, has a lot of product in such a small bottle. 100% recommend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I really like the Soap & Glory Glove 2 in 1 Moisture Hand Cream for a hydrating lotion & if this didn't say mask I think it is 4 stars. It does a great job moisturizing as a lotion. However, as a mask it doesn't standout. This is better than their hand food. I can't seem to find this anymore. Is it still available?
Ayanna F.
Ayanna F.
Newport, NC
This hand cream really moisturizes! Sadly, I don't think this company makes it anymore. Bummer, because it's a good hand cream. I like to apply it before I go to bed because I tend to wash my hands a lot during the day (which is why they're so dry). The scent is pretty strong, but not offensive. Good stuff!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Pell City, AL
Use this product daily! It makes my face, and hands feel so smooth, and leaves them looking great. I wish i had taken a before and after photo, just so you could see the difference this cream made. It's so good for your skin, and everyone should use a moisturizer, so give this one a shot. It's wonderful!
Erika M.
Erika M.
san antonio, tx
This soap is the best soap i ever used i been vurrently using it for 6 months and has a really nice scent and is really long lasting .The bottle lasted about 3 months & I'm still contining to use the product . It makes my skin smooth and silky its jst amazing i would really recommend this