BY SOAP & GLORY #31 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does it smell good? Where do you get it from2 Answers
  • Does this lather well? Does the scent linger? 6 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin bre...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Priscila S.
Richmond
I am passionate about the products of this brand, are always innovating, packaging beautiful and products of excellent quality! Worth every penny invested!
Morgan C.
Elizabethtown, KY
So so so good. Smells so good, best smelling body wash. The smells lasts all day and pairs perfectly with the lotion. Never overpowering. My skin doesn’t feel super moisturized but not super dry either after using. I will continue to repurchase this item. It’s a great price for the amount you get, and it lasts forever!
Emma M.
Corpus christi
Best body wash out there. Keeps me smelling amazing for a couple days! And doesn’t dry out my skin at all
Karcyn K.
Orange
I am usually not one for heavily scented body washes but I love this body wash. It smells phenomenal and I can actually smell it on me after I get out of the shower. It's pretty well priced being that it's a higher end brand but it's available at target. I like it because I like to feel moisturized post shower so I don't have to lather myself in a TON of lotion (I still put on a little lotion though ;) ).
Izzy L.
Crest Hill
One of my favorite body washes. I usually dont go through an entire body wash. I know I'm crazy but I get sick of the scent quickly with most but this one was great. It was light but still noticeable. I would definitely get this again.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit , PA
This smells sooo good. Love using this when I shower. It’s easy to use with the pump which is nice! Not messy at all. Lathers really well and does the job at cleaning.
Lenora C.
Trenton, NJ
The Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz is more of a warm vanilla scent. I like this product but not as I like the other soap and glory products because when I use it, my skin is left feeling a little stripped. It’s still a great product but just not my favorite.
Haley S.
las vegas
My whole family loves this so that’s a huge plus. Great lather and I do bubble baths with it too for the kids. It smells great and isn’t overpowering scent at all. I love this whole brand! I buy mine at target or ulta.
Sherry W.
Palmetto
It's my favorite body wash. Love the scent and keeps my skin nice and soft. A little goes a long way, it's very sudsy like a soap should be.
Monique M.
Alexandra road , Cowes
Love the smell of this also handy pump action bottle which seemed to last forever. Soaped up well too
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from
Ianc I.
Campia Turzii, Cluj Napoca
I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin breakdown?

back