BY SOAP & GLORY

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does it smell good? Where do you get it from2 Answers
  • Does this lather well? Does the scent linger? 6 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin bre...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Morgan C.
Elizabethtown, KY
So so so good. Smells so good, best smelling body wash. The smells lasts all day and pairs perfectly with the lotion. Never overpowering. My skin doesn’t feel super moisturized but not super dry either after using. I will continue to repurchase this item. It’s a great price for the amount you get, and it lasts forever!
Claire H.
Burgess Hill
One of my favourite ever shower gels.  The smell is heavenly and lingers on the skin after your shower.  Its a creamy gel which lathers up really well.  I love the pump on the bottle it makes things so much easier when in the shower.  This is a really moisturising shower gel and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. The bottle is so girly looking.  I love the soap and glory packaging. Totally recommend.
Nataℓie B.
Windsor, ON
This is my absolute favourite shower gel - it smells so good (like Coco Chanel!) and is long lasting!!! The packaging is beautiful, so feminine and vintage/retro like... I would totally recommend it!!
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
This has been my go to shower gel for the last 6 years. I love the scent and it keeps my skin from feeling super dry post shower.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit , PA
This smells sooo good. Love using this when I shower. It’s easy to use with the pump which is nice! Not messy at all. Lathers really well and does the job at cleaning.
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
I'm currently on my 5th or 6th bottle. It's the only body wash I've used in a long time. It smells great, lathers well and makes me feel really clean. And the scent isn't too strong and overbearing!
Vanessa A.
A little goes a long way with this shower gel and it leaves my skin smooth and smelling great!!
Katarina K.
This is my most absolute favorite shower gel !! It works well with the righteous butter body lotion. This product smells great and makes my skin feel smooth. 10/10 would recommend !!
Rahaima C.
Fremont, CA
I don't think I've used another body wash for over 3-4 years. You can get this at Target or Ulta (which is where I get mine because you can use the $$ coupon). I love the smell, it's not too strong or too light. It also lasts me about 6-8 months because there's so much product in the bottle. I even have the mini size for when I travel.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Omgeeee!!! I just bought my 1st bottle of this 2 weeks ago and I love the smell of it sooo much!!! I don't know where I've been or what rock I've been under to not know bout this ages ago!! Ughh. Anyways, I just bought 2 more bottles of it, so yeah, I'm thinking maybe I have enough for awhile. Ha. Love Soap and Glory( new favorite). Ahhhhh!!!!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from
Ianc I.
Campia Turzii, Cluj Napoca
I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin breakdown?