BY SOAP & GLORY #5 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does it smell good? Where do you get it from1 Answers
  • Does this lather well? Does the scent linger? 6 Answers
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Hannah A.
As the name states, this was very moisturizing and I loved the scent of this. It is very perfumed and floral, but I do not mind it. It wasn't too much for me and didn't give me a headache. It gave a good lather and I would buy it. I know this brand can be a little pricey, I mean it was in Sephora in the beginning. I would wait for a sale and get a big bottle to last a long time. I am no where nears buying another body wash yet, but this has made it on my short list.
Maria S.
I loove how this feels on my skin. It moisturizes and cleans the skin without stripping it. A main concern for my skin has always been red bumps that I have along my arms that look like goosebumps but never leave, aka eczema. This body wash helped reduce it considerable and left my arms feeling soft and moisturized. Also, it has a very soft and pleasant scent that isn’t overpowering but leaves a pleasant trace on you skin. Despite being scented, I don’t find that it causes any irritation or reaction in my skin.. would definitely recommend
Ginny R.
This is a fantastic smelling shower gel! Fantastic if you like perfume (I mean, if you aren't a S&G fan, everything is heavily scented). This does a great job cleaning, lathers well in my Soap & Glory loofah and doesn't leave a residue. My husband even loves it. I would say the scent is not super feminine, but it is very distinct. Will buy this again and again!
Rahaima C.
Fremont, CA
I don't think I've used another body wash for over 3-4 years. You can get this at Target or Ulta (which is where I get mine because you can use the $$ coupon). I love the smell, it's not too strong or too light. It also lasts me about 6-8 months because there's so much product in the bottle. I even have the mini size for when I travel.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
I bought the soap & Glory clean on me shower gel from ulta.com during a BOGO sale. I seen that it had a lot of good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. I really do like it a lot it has a nice scent and lathers really well. I love that it has built-in body lotion that leaves the skin super soft. Would recommend.
Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
I have used the Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz for about a year, and I love it so much! I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so moisturized instantly. The smell is amazing, and the packaging is absolutely stunning and so clever. I would reccommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin, like mine, because it is truly a game changer! I often use it as a bubble bath too, and you can find this at any Target or Ulta at an amazing price!!
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I love all of soap and glory’s products. They are extremely fresh smelling and light. This product is no different while it doesn’t foam a lot the smell lingers on the skin throughout the day which is always a great bonus. Some days I don’t even wear perfume when I use this and the scent itself gets me complements!
joy B.
Cumming, GA
The scent of this product is extremely hyped! But I didn’t find it to be as great as I was lead to believe. Though, scent is a personal thing- and one good thing I can say about this product, is that if you DO like the scent, it definitely sticks around even after the shower.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. It has a great scent..it is perfumey but not overly strong. I use it with a charcoal body scrubber and it works to exfoliate my skin. My husband even uses it. I would absolutely recommend and I would purchase it again. It’s often on sale at Ulta.
Peyton T.
River Ridge, LA
This shower gel smells amazing and is super moisturizing for the skin. However, it does not last long. I wish it came in bigger sizes! The price isn't bad, and they are often on sale at Target and Ulta. I would recommend, and I want to try other products from this line!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Aurora, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from