BY SOAP & GLORY #21 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does it smell good? Where do you get it from2 Answers
  • Does this lather well? Does the scent linger? 6 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin bre...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I am 100% obsessed with Soap & Glory. A little bit goes a long way with a loofah, the lather is great and the SMELL is like tiny angels going up through your nasal cavity and caressing your insides.
Autumn M.
I really enjoy this shower gel, especially in the winter months. It has a very light scent and it lathers really well. It does not dry out your skin because of the built-in body lotion. It is a good value for the price. I will be buying more of this again soon.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I love how soft my skin feels after using this. The pump makes it last longer, especially because you don't need much to get a good lather. It smells amazing. I think it reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie perfume
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Loved this creamy shower soap! Made my body smell amazing and feel squeaky clean. It's gentle enough on the skin but does not leave residue that would cause body acne.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
I LOVE THIS SHOWER GEL. It smells amazing (like all Soap & Glory products) and lathers up so nicely! Leaves your skin soft and moisturized as well. Highly recommend!
Candice C.
Lafayette , IN
I am obsessed with this brand. This is my first time using this body wash but I am interested and trying a full range of their products. Great lather, scent and moisturizer.
Genevieve M.
Billings
One of my favorite body washes ever. When I smelled it, it reminded me of something I used to use years ago. I can't pinpont it but I love it. I feel clean when I use it.
betty j.
This stuff is so good. I do t think there is anything from soap and glory that I don’t like. It has the cutest containers and packaging and it’s also good quality. That’s one thing that’s hard to find nowadays. But it works really well. It it smell so good. It also comes in smaller sizes so it great for traveling.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I absolutely love this body wash. First of all, the biggest selling point of this body wash is the fragrance. Oh my, I don't have any body wash in my collection that smells this good. It just smells like a clean person you know? Secondly, it is ultra moisturizing on the skin. It is a very rich and creamy texture and comes in a convenient pump. Plus soap and glory is now so much more readily available since you get can this at Ulta or Walgreens. Highly rate this. The only con would be that I wish it had more of a lather. I find that I have to pump out quite a bit of product to get my desired amount of lather.
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
I just purchased this shower gel about a week ago and I'm pretty happy with it so far. The scent is great. It definitely stays with you after you leave the shower, which i really enjoy. I feel like it does moisturize my body pretty well also... but, like I said, Ive only been using it a week so i havent noticed any differences in my skin yet.
My only complaint would be the pump. Dont get my wrong, i love the ease of use of it. But, i feel like you need several pumps to actually be able to cover your entire body. Not the fault of the pump. Probably could have just made the formula a bit more spreadable.
Overall, i would still recommend.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Aurora, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from
Ianc I.
Campia Turzii, Cluj Napoca
I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin breakdown?