BY SOAP & GLORY

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does it smell good? Where do you get it from2 Answers
  • Does this lather well? Does the scent linger? 6 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin bre...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Karcyn K.
Orange
I am usually not one for heavily scented body washes but I love this body wash. It smells phenomenal and I can actually smell it on me after I get out of the shower. It's pretty well priced being that it's a higher end brand but it's available at target. I like it because I like to feel moisturized post shower so I don't have to lather myself in a TON of lotion (I still put on a little lotion though ;) ).
Julia V.
Harrison Twp, MI
BEST BODY WASH EVER. I got this for free at Faster Horses Music Festival and it is now my favorite brand. So refreshing and clean smelling. My whole family is hooked on this stuff because of how great it is!!!
Shelby A.
Westerville
I really love soap and glory products. It’s really moisturizing and it smells really nice and fresh. Easy to travel with since the pump twists without you having to push down on it. I always love that feature. Smell packs a punch but does not linger which I love.
Amanda H.
Nitro, WV
The only body wash i’ve been using for several years now. I love the way it smells and how it feels. i always buy the large bottle with the pump! the price is awesome for the quality of the product. 10/10!
Callie W.
Gardendale, AL
Absolutely obsessed with this product (even though it smells bad) it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It works great for sensitive skin. And try shaving with it you won’t be disappointed.
Alexandria S.
The BEST body wash you'll find. Leaves your body not only moisturized but smelling so fresh. I've repurchased so many times and I love it. The only complaint I have is the pump is too tiny.
Rahaima C.
Fremont, CA
I don't think I've used another body wash for over 3-4 years. You can get this at Target or Ulta (which is where I get mine because you can use the $$ coupon). I love the smell, it's not too strong or too light. It also lasts me about 6-8 months because there's so much product in the bottle. I even have the mini size for when I travel.
Deserae S.
Modesto, CA
Super creamy! Makes my body feel soft when I use it especially after I shave my legs. It’s not a staple piece in my shower routine though because it’s just a body wash, but I’d still recommend it to a friend.
Leah M.
Long Beach, CA
Clean on me is the BEST body wash, even my boyfriend is obsessed. It smells great and even has lotion in it. I will continue to buy this product! The reviews say it all. Purchase!
Rosalie C.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this body wash! A little goes a long way for sure and you get a lot of product in the bottle. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I love that it’s available at target as well.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from
Ianc I.
Campia Turzii, Cluj Napoca
I have sensitive skin, will this harm or make my skin breakdown?

Target