BY SOAP & GLORY #2 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
hayly b.
i loveeee this product. it smells so amazing and fresh and it will leave you smelling like that. i use it everytime i shower. it is worth it for the price because it gives you a lot of product. i would recommend it !
Fernanda C.
Buen producto! Lo que más amo es su aroma y lo cremoso y humectante que es lo recomiendo ya que te levanta el ánimo en la ducha, su precio es un poco elevado pero dura mucho así que es un gran beneficio
Heather B.
This is a shower gel that is amazingly affordable for the quality, with a lovely scent that isn't too strong but still sticks around throughout the day, just enough to revitalize. The pump can be a little confusing as some of them don't lift all the way up, leading you to think it defective, but the product still comes out well. Packaging of the large bottles (ie; a better pump) would be good, but all in all, still a favourite.
Ashley W.
I just finished this product! I enjoyed this product because it is lightweight I thought it smelled good. I docked it a star because my fiancée does not like the smell so I would say it's not for everyone and definitely go smell before you buy. I think it's a great value for the price because you get 16.2 fluid ounces for $10 and I love the packaging!
Victoria S.
Holy Cow I love this stuff! It smells like heaven and feels like it too. This product lathers up so nicely and leaves my skin feeling like butter! the scent sticks to you for a while as well which is a plus. And it is so affordable for such a big bottle. It has really turned my cracked winter skin around! I will be a customer for life! Plus: AMAZING AS BUBBLE BATH
Jhonie M.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I normally have an allergy to scents, but this hasn't given me any rashes or irritation. I only use it on my arms, legs, and torso, though. I wouldn't put this anywhere near your face or privates because of the fragrance and artificial ingredients. It has a glorious smell that fills the shower and leaves me feeling like I just stepped out of a spa treatment.
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is an all around awesome one. You don't need a lot to get a great lather going. I use two pumps, three at the most if I want a super lather going and I'm set. The scent is really nice and lingers into the day or even if you go to bed right after. The bottle is also a nice size and each use (the two or three pumps like I said) barely makes a dent in it. This is the first Soap & Glory body wash I've used and I love it. Looking forward to trying their other body washes! Would repurchase for sure.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Im already obsessed with soap and glory body butter, but gotvthis as a Christmas present and i more in love with this company, first is great quality the smells is definitely GLORIOUS!!! I will buy as soon as I run out! If i could give 10 starts.
Jessica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body wash! The scent is absolutely intoxicating and is soap & glory's signature Original Pink Fragrance ( bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, soft musk & amber). This product foams decently on its own but with a loofa or exfoliating glove the foam is amplified. I would not say this is very moisturizing but it's non-drying. The scent lingers on the skin for a couple of hours. This is a good deal $10.00 for 16oz of product and lasts about 4 months with daily use.
Devin W.
This shower gel is by far one of my top favorites! i have been through multiple bottles of it since discovering it in Sephora a while back. Since the brand is no longer carried there and has switched to target retailers i was disappointed in the time lapse before i could purchase again at my local store. However it truly showed me how gentle this body wash is because for the few months that i used an alternative my skin was not as soft. To top it off, the scent smells delicious!!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Aurora, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from