BY SOAP & GLORY #2 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Hannah A.
As the name states, this was very moisturizing and I loved the scent of this. It is very perfumed and floral, but I do not mind it. It wasn't too much for me and didn't give me a headache. It gave a good lather and I would buy it. I know this brand can be a little pricey, I mean it was in Sephora in the beginning. I would wait for a sale and get a big bottle to last a long time. I am no where nears buying another body wash yet, but this has made it on my short list.
Ginny R.
This is a fantastic smelling shower gel! Fantastic if you like perfume (I mean, if you aren't a S&G fan, everything is heavily scented). This does a great job cleaning, lathers well in my Soap & Glory loofah and doesn't leave a residue. My husband even loves it. I would say the scent is not super feminine, but it is very distinct. Will buy this again and again!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
I bought the soap & Glory clean on me shower gel from ulta.com during a BOGO sale. I seen that it had a lot of good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. I really do like it a lot it has a nice scent and lathers really well. I love that it has built-in body lotion that leaves the skin super soft. Would recommend.
Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
I have used the Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz for about a year, and I love it so much! I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so moisturized instantly. The smell is amazing, and the packaging is absolutely stunning and so clever. I would reccommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin, like mine, because it is truly a game changer! I often use it as a bubble bath too, and you can find this at any Target or Ulta at an amazing price!!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I use this in the shower on rotation with my other shower washes and omg i love the scent!!  I believe Soap and Glory has this exact scent in the hand lotion and i absolutely adore this scent. Its really moisturizing and lathers up quite well  when you run it under water.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. It has a great scent..it is perfumey but not overly strong. I use it with a charcoal body scrubber and it works to exfoliate my skin. My husband even uses it. I would absolutely recommend and I would purchase it again. It’s often on sale at Ulta.
Peyton T.
New Orleans
This shower gel smells amazing and is super moisturizing for the skin. However, it does not last long. I wish it came in bigger sizes! The price isn't bad, and they are often on sale at Target and Ulta. I would recommend, and I want to try other products from this line!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
LOVE THIS!! The smell alone is amazing but it lasts all day long like a perfume! A little goes a long way as well! The texture amazing and leaves your skin super smooth! Super affordable too! Amazing product! Highly recommend any Soap and Glory product!
Jessica H.
Louisville
I love Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz. It smells great and really adds much needed moisture to my skin. I have purchased this product at Target a few times. Great value for the amount of product you get.
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
This is my favorite body wash of all time! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling and smelling fantastic. It also lasts a really long time! I use 1 pump on my loofa every time I shower. I’ve had it for months and it’s not empty yet!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Aurora, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from