Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
I have used the Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz for about a year, and I love it so much! I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so moisturized instantly. The smell is amazing, and the packaging is absolutely stunning and so clever. I would reccommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin, like mine, because it is truly a game changer! I often use it as a bubble bath too, and you can find this at any Target or Ulta at an amazing price!!