BY SOAP & GLORY #7 in Body Wash

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me(TM) is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
  • "Soap & Glory Clean on me will leave you with amazingly scented, soft feeling, delightfully lasting clean skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!" in 44 reviews
  • "Oh my gosh! I am in love with this shower gel! It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It can even pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Bought as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough of this stuff! Massive size lasts forever, foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!" in 16 reviews
Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
I have used the Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz for about a year, and I love it so much! I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so moisturized instantly. The smell is amazing, and the packaging is absolutely stunning and so clever. I would reccommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin, like mine, because it is truly a game changer! I often use it as a bubble bath too, and you can find this at any Target or Ulta at an amazing price!!
Ginny R.
This is a fantastic smelling shower gel! Fantastic if you like perfume (I mean, if you aren't a S&G fan, everything is heavily scented). This does a great job cleaning, lathers well in my Soap & Glory loofah and doesn't leave a residue. My husband even loves it. I would say the scent is not super feminine, but it is very distinct. Will buy this again and again!
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I have heard and read so much about this product .every time I remember to go get it they are out of all the ones that smell really good..This is one of them I been waiting to try . I would love to try this maybe you can send me a sample to try in exchange for my feedback and recommendations to family and friends. ?? It was worth a try. Lol Soap & Glory Clean
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Soap & Glory Clean On Me(TM) Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 16.2 oz
I bought the soap & Glory clean on me shower gel from ulta.com during a BOGO sale. I seen that it had a lot of good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. I really do like it a lot it has a nice scent and lathers really well. I love that it has built-in body lotion that leaves the skin super soft. Would recommend.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I use this in the shower on rotation with my other shower washes and omg i love the scent!!  I believe Soap and Glory has this exact scent in the hand lotion and i absolutely adore this scent. Its really moisturizing and lathers up quite well  when you run it under water.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. It has a great scent..it is perfumey but not overly strong. I use it with a charcoal body scrubber and it works to exfoliate my skin. My husband even uses it. I would absolutely recommend and I would purchase it again. It’s often on sale at Ulta.
Rebecca N.
Louisville, KY
I love soap & glory products. I highly recommend this brand to anyone. They have many different products to choose from (shower gel, face wash, lotions, foot cream , hand creams)
This shower gel not only smells amazing , but leaves my dry skin feeling amazing . I follow up with their body butter to lock in moisture.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
Love love. I mix this with the Scrub of your life product. I do this because this shower gel is not as soapy as I like my shower gel. Adding the scrub makes it soapy and then it cleans me better. I’ve been using this combo for 6 months now and I love it. 👌🏽
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
LOVE THIS!! The smell alone is amazing but it lasts all day long like a perfume! A little goes a long way as well! The texture amazing and leaves your skin super smooth! Super affordable too! Amazing product! Highly recommend any Soap and Glory product!
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
A little bit goes a long way with this product! I got this as part of a gift set and gave it a try. Do I feel clean? Yes. Do I feel moisturized? Not really. I think if you have dry skin then I would definitely try looking for something more moisturizing.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this lather well? Does the scent linger?
Hàylee R.
Aurora, CO
Does it smell good? Where do you get it from