BeautyBodyBody CareSoap & Glory
Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 162oz

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz

What does this smell like? :)
Is this gentle enough to also use on kids?
wanting to try this out, is it worth it?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz!
Product Highlights
...skin! I highly recommend this product especially in the winter for it's moisturizing properties. It lathers well ad leaves you feeling clean for hours and hours!in reviews
...pass as a lotion/body spray because the smell is very strong. If you are sensitive to strong smelling body wash, this is not the product for you. I, however love it!in reviews
...foams up really well, lovely smell and is very moisturizing on my really dry skin. Will definitely be adding this to my repurchase list!in reviews
Elizabeth H.
Littleton, CO
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this back in OCTOBER! I still have yet to run out! A little of this stuff goes a LONG way. It smells phenomenal, and really does the job of getting you squeaky clean. I think the price point is wonderful for such a great product. It really feels like a high end soap, when I use it I always feel so pampered. Will continue to purchase and recommend.
Brandy  N.
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Brandy  N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love my Soap and Glory shower gel. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. Great product. I always pick some up when I see it in Walgreens. It is very affordable and well worth the price. I definitely recommend it. Good stuff. [product:soap-&-glory-clean-on-me-creamy-clarifying-shower-gel]
Elizabeth K.
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love! You can tell by the pic—I’ve been using this in every shower since I got it. I bought this as a gift for myself for my birthday after falling in love with the Signature Pink scent from [product:soap-&-glory-hand-food-hand-cream-travel-size-169oz]. So for starters, the scent is so nice and actually lingers a bit after the shower. I definitely feel the built in lotion—my skin is soft and smooth after I use this and it works great as a lather for shaving! Even though it’s thick and rich I don’t find it clogs my pores and I’m someone who deals with body acne. Overall an awesome buy! P.S. you need a lot less then you think you need to pump out, it really lathers up nicely.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are each 10 dollars 💵 which really sucks but every time ulta has them for buy 1 get 1 for 50% off we go for it! My husband loves it which is awesome! I adore the smell! I definitely recommend this everyone!
Kenya  H.
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Kenya  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love! Due to eczema I have to be very careful with what I use. I'm so glad I got this shower gel. What I love about it is that not only does it smell delightful but it really cleans and hydrates my skin so much. I didn't want post a review until I tried it out fully, as you can tell by the picture I love it. Would definitely recommend this product .
Lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was reluctant to buy this but I’m so glad I did! I love the scent. I love how creamy it is and it rinses well!!! Wonderful as the body wash and even better as a shaving cream!!! Price was very reasonable and I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Jaime R.
I absolutely love their products! I’m absolutely obsessed with everything they have!
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Karra C.
This is one of the most creamiest type of "Shower Gel". It has the original Soap &Glory scent but not as strong. Think about morning or midday shower or like a "Eau de Toilette" it's more appropriate to used during the day. Clean On Me creamy moisture shower gel has a built-in body lotion that makes your body feel soft, but will washes off quickly if you are just standing there multi-tasking washing your hair. Its recommend to shutting off the 🚿 to prevent it from all just going down the drain.
Melisa W.
Boise, ID
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Melisa W.
This was gifted to me by my sister as part of a Soap and Glory set. I hesitated to start using the products as I had at that time never heard of the brand.. but I shouldn’t have. My sister is the best and I should’ve known she wouldn’t do me wrong! I loved this body wash’s smell. It was unique in that it’s not the typical floral body wash smells I gravitate towards. I like how the scent lingered after my showers too. My daughter even asked to use this product on occasion. My only complaint is the pump. I’ve discovered I dislike pumps on many of my bathing products. Not enough product gets dispensed with each pump and the last uses are just frustrating because there’s no good way to get the last of the body wash out. Other than that design flaw, good stuff! :)
Tammy F.
Brooklyn, NY
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel - 16.2oz uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
It has a clean, bubble bath, soft scent. It contain mandarin peel extract but doesn’t have a strong citric scent. (My boyfriend think it smells like strawberry starburst lol which means he like it. Lol) It’s creamy, gentle on the skin and says it has a built in body lotion. That must explain why it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The soft smell lingers after you get out the shower. Plus the bottle is cute, girlie & informative. I definitely need to get a new bottle lol [product:soap-&-glory-clean-on-me-creamy-clarifying-shower-gel-162oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...