Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel, 16.2 oz uploaded by Clare M.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Yes, You Can Have it All. With Natural Mandarin Peel Extract Built-In Body Lotion Promotes Smooth Sexy Skin Soft, smooth sexy skin whenever you want it, just Clean on Me™. With natural mandarin peel extract and bonus built-in body lotion! Cleanliness is essential when godliness is improbable. see more...

Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
i thought i'd love this shower gel but it's really not as great as i'd hoped. it smells nice but i don't really see the "clarifying" effects, and i'm very disappointed that it has SLS in it. Won't repurchase, unfortunately. But it is affordable, at least.
Alexis G.
This is my favorite body wash. Having dry skin everywhere, the built in lotion has been a life saver. I am also not too big on fragrance and this one is just light enough
Keri H.
Jacksonville, FL
This pink creamy shower gel smells amazing and unique.  It's not a typical floral or fruity scent, it's just a creamy clean smell.  The plastic bottle is cute in the shower and the pump is easy to use with one hand.  I find it on sale at Ulta often for $5 a bottle and stock up!  It works year round as a base scent that doesn't fight with your perfume.
Ash P.
My skin is really weird and dry, and if I don’t use a super moisturizing shower gel, I feel itchy and terrible. This shower gel is AMAZING and has become my holy grail! I always feel fresh and smooth, it smells amazing, and the packaging is so easy to use with the pump!! I love this stuff!
Denise M.
Orlando, FL
LOVE! it smells amazing and the scent stays with you all day. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. I wouldn't mind a packaging change though. When it gets closer to the bottom the pump becomes useless.
Anna V.
Wilmington
I have repurchased this time and time again it’s my absolute favorite body wash. It gets me so clean and smelling great without stripping my skin of all its moisture. I tell everyone about this it’s the best.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I've been using this shower gel since it was released at Sephora years ago. It's one of my favorite scents and it keeps my dry skin relatively hydrated. I was devastated when Sephora stopped carrying it, but now Ulta carries it for a few dollars cheaper. Wonderful stuff.
Ivonne R.
Bridgewater, MA
One of my favorite shower gels!!! I love, love, love the smell oh soo much! And it leaves a really soft and moisturized feeling to my skin. You can Always get a good deal on soap and glory at Ulta with current promotions or coupons. This brand is simply amazing!
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
This shower gel smells so great! It reminds me of a perfume and the scent really stays with you for a couple of hours after your shower. I like that it has a pump and I can always find it at the corner Walgreens. Great product!
Brittany S.
Woodbury
My favorite shower gel. I continue coming back to it. The scent is amazing and it lingers! I find mine at Target stores for about $9.00 for 16oz. It definitely meets my expectations. Doesn't dry my skin out and smells amazing.