Soap & Glory Clean On Me

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me™ is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla.

• How well does this lather?3 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it leave y...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other brands?2 Answers
  • "This smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, it suds up nicely, and leaves your skin feeling soft! " in 1 review
Cheyenne B.
This is one of the ONLY body washes I will use! I love how light the smell is and how soft it makes my skin! The way it feels on my skin and all the perks that come with this body wash is definitely worth the $10! A little goes a long way so the full-size bottle lasts me so long, so not sure why some people comment that it's too expensive when you could go through a cheaper and not as great body wash much faster and will probably spend double the price! Anyways, love Soap & Glory products and can't wait to try more from y'all!
Erin P.
Baltimore, MD
The first time using this I wasn’t too thrilled by the smell. It is very stron. Also this wash is like washing with lotion. Be careful in the shower. It is very slippery. But my skin was very moist and I followed up with the lotion. It was very hard to find in my area too. I went to Walgreens and found the birthday box. That came with was, body butter and a sponge for $20 which was cheaper than buying it one by one as they range anywhere from 12.99-15.99. Oh and the box was full size products not travel sized.
Lori L.
I bought the travel size in this body wash to see if it would work without my skin getting cranky. First thing I noticed is that the scent is overpoweringly sweet. Like vanilla with sprinkles....on crack. But what it lacked (or overpowered I should say) in scent it made up for in lather and cleaning ability. It leaves no soapy film behind, which I really appreciate because the film can cause a serious reaction with my skin. So rinsing squeaky clean is an A+. One day I forgot my shaving cream so I used some of the Clean on Me and what a great product to have with. A little expensive for shaving cream, but your legs come out soft and moisturizer. Overall, I really liked the body wash, but don't see me purchasing again because it's just a bit too up there in price for a body wash that doesn't appeal to my senses. Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this stuff. I love that it has a pump because it makes everything easier in the shower. You got to make sure to step completely out of the water and scrub yourself good in order for the scent to last, but I love the scent.

Even after a year of using it my boyfriend is still surprised at how good I smell after a shower and I credit most of it to Soap & Glory.

I love that I don't have a layer on me after and it doesn't dry my skin whatsoever. This was only about $8 at target and it's lasted me forever. A little goes a long way. I only use one, maybe two pumps every shower.
Abby B.
Denham Springs
This body wash is absolutely amazing! It foams up into a really nice lather, and it smells really fantastic. Also, it makes my skin feel really soft after using this in a shower or bath. I use this almost every time I shower!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased this at Walgreens just because I really wanted to try one of Soap & Glory’s body washes. It is very affordable and the smell is awesome. My only downfall is, it doesn’t really lather... so I don’t feel as if it’s really cleaning? If that makes since. I have been using an actual body wash and then putting this over top of it just for the smell, cause it really does have that fresh clean smell! Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Love love love the scent of this!!!! I don’t really care for things that smell like roses but this just smells so good and lathers so bubbly! It literally starts my day off great!Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Megan R.
I love Soap and Glory’s skincare line! It all smells wonderful. Their scrub feels nice on the skin and isn’t very rough at all. It’s gentle but exfoliating and leaves your skin feeling soft. I would buy again.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This smells AMAZE. I am obsessed with the smell of this. However, it doesn’t get an awesome lather unless you use a lot of it. I know it recommends you lather it with your hands rather than a loofah, but I feel much cleaner doing it with a loofah, so that might be part of the reason it doesn’t lather quite as well.
Amber C.
This is seriously the best body wash I have ever tried. I love the smell, and hours after I’ve used it, I can still smell it in my bathroom. I had looked and looked for a clarifying body wash, and when I found this, I was in love! This is seriously the best! Y’all should try it for real!
Bethany T.
Russell Spgs, KY
What is the purpose of this product? The name of this seems very vague without any explanation used.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
Where can I find this in stores????
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
How well does this lather?
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it leave your skin soft and sticky feeling or just soft? Also does it help with dry skin?
Erin B.
How does this product compare to other brands?