BY SOAP & GLORY

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me™ is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla.

• How well does this lather?3 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other brands?2 Answers
Soap & Glory Clean On Me
  • "It smells amazing, it suds up nicely, and leaves your skin feeling soft! " in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Erin P.
Baltimore , MD
The first time using this I wasn’t too thrilled by the smell. It is very stron. Also this wash is like washing with lotion. Be careful in the shower. It is very slippery. But my skin was very moist and I followed up with the lotion. It was very hard to find in my area too. I went to Walgreens and found the birthday box. That came with was, body butter and a sponge for $20 which was cheaper than buying it one by one as they range anywhere from 12.99-15.99. Oh and the box was full size products not travel sized.
Lori L.
I bought the travel size in this body wash to see if it would work without my skin getting cranky. First thing I noticed is that the scent is overpoweringly sweet. Like vanilla with sprinkles....on crack. But what it lacked (or overpowered I should say) in scent it made up for in lather and cleaning ability. It leaves no soapy film behind, which I really appreciate because the film can cause a serious reaction with my skin. So rinsing squeaky clean is an A+. One day I forgot my shaving cream so I used some of the Clean on Me and what a great product to have with. A little expensive for shaving cream, but your legs come out soft and moisturizer. Overall, I really liked the body wash, but don't see me purchasing again because it's just a bit too up there in price for a body wash that doesn't appeal to my senses. Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this stuff. I love that it has a pump because it makes everything easier in the shower. You got to make sure to step completely out of the water and scrub yourself good in order for the scent to last, but I love the scent.

Even after a year of using it my boyfriend is still surprised at how good I smell after a shower and I credit most of it to Soap & Glory.

I love that I don't have a layer on me after and it doesn't dry my skin whatsoever. This was only about $8 at target and it's lasted me forever. A little goes a long way. I only use one, maybe two pumps every shower.
Shannon T.
Richardson
This shower gel works. It suds up nicely and does what it should. The only thing I don’t love about this is the scent. It is very floral and overwhelming almost. After using it for a while, I got used to the scent but if you don’t like floral scents, you won’t like this guy!
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
This is one of the ONLY body washes I will use! I love how light the smell is and how soft it makes my skin! The way it feels on my skin and all the perks that come with this body wash is definitely worth the $10! A little goes a long way so the full-size bottle lasts me so long, so not sure why some people comment that it's too expensive when you could go through a cheaper and not as great body wash much faster and will probably spend double the price! Anyways, love Soap & Glory products and can't wait to try more from y'all!
Thee S.
Tucson
Amazing body scrub. I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards. Something about scrubbing all the dirt amd dead skin that i love. After washing it off my skin feels silky smoothand luxurious. Also what i love is that it doesnt leave a heavy feeling residue or like i have something sitting on my skin
Gabrielle C.
Lafayette
This is an okay body wash, I bought it on a whim because I wanted to try out a soap and glory product. Scent is nice but isn’t long lasting. This lathers well and can provide light exfoliation if used with a loofah or sponge.
Kati D.
Reno, NV
I love this! Thought I do love the majority of soap and glory products. I just feel So clean after using this and the price is unbeatable. I will definitely be using this and I will not go back to any other drug store brands!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased this at Walgreens just because I really wanted to try one of Soap & Glory’s body washes. It is very affordable and the smell is awesome. My only downfall is, it doesn’t really lather... so I don’t feel as if it’s really cleaning? If that makes since. I have been using an actual body wash and then putting this over top of it just for the smell, cause it really does have that fresh clean smell! Soap & Glory Clean On Me
lilly g.
louisville
the clean on me scent is my favorite from soap and glory. it’s definitely a strong fragrance so if you’re not into this i wouldn’t recommend. i happen to really like the smell of this and get compliments when i use it
Bethany T.
Russell Spgs, KY
What is the purpose of this product? The name of this seems very vague without any explanation used.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
Where can I find this in stores????
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
How well does this lather?
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it leave your skin soft and sticky feeling or just soft? Also does it help with dry skin?
Erin B.
How does this product compare to other brands?