BY SOAP & GLORY

A creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and built-in body lotion. For soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it, Clean On Me™ is the perfect product. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes, and warm vanilla.

• How well does this lather?3 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it leave y...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other brands?2 Answers
  • "This smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, it suds up nicely, and leaves your skin feeling soft! " in 1 review
Lori L.
I bought the travel size in this body wash to see if it would work without my skin getting cranky. First thing I noticed is that the scent is overpoweringly sweet. Like vanilla with sprinkles....on crack. But what it lacked (or overpowered I should say) in scent it made up for in lather and cleaning ability. It leaves no soapy film behind, which I really appreciate because the film can cause a serious reaction with my skin. So rinsing squeaky clean is an A+. One day I forgot my shaving cream so I used some of the Clean on Me and what a great product to have with. A little expensive for shaving cream, but your legs come out soft and moisturizer. Overall, I really liked the body wash, but don't see me purchasing again because it's just a bit too up there in price for a body wash that doesn't appeal to my senses. Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this stuff. I love that it has a pump because it makes everything easier in the shower. You got to make sure to step completely out of the water and scrub yourself good in order for the scent to last, but I love the scent.

Even after a year of using it my boyfriend is still surprised at how good I smell after a shower and I credit most of it to Soap & Glory.

I love that I don't have a layer on me after and it doesn't dry my skin whatsoever. This was only about $8 at target and it's lasted me forever. A little goes a long way. I only use one, maybe two pumps every shower.
Amber V.
This is seriously the best body wash I have ever tried. I love the smell, and hours after I’ve used it, I can still smell it in my bathroom. I had looked and looked for a clarifying body wash, and when I found this, I was in love! This is seriously the best! Y’all should try it for real!
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Love love love the scent of this!!!! I don’t really care for things that smell like roses but this just smells so good and lathers so bubbly! It literally starts my day off great!Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This smells AMAZE. I am obsessed with the smell of this. However, it doesn’t get an awesome lather unless you use a lot of it. I know it recommends you lather it with your hands rather than a loofah, but I feel much cleaner doing it with a loofah, so that might be part of the reason it doesn’t lather quite as well.
Christina C.
Works very well, you feel refreshed and clean. It has a great smell you will fall in love. Very long lasting. Very gentle on your skin. Feels soft, very soft. A little pricey specially the larger kits but we'll worth it. Yes I will be buying again.
Sarah C.
This body wash is creamy and luxurious. It moisturizes as it cleanses and smells heavenly. It lathers up perfectly in my loofah and the scent stays on my skin for a long time. It's an extremely gentle body wash that I would recommend for all skin types.
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
Purchased randomly at Walgreens and have been in love ever since!! It smells amazing, washes off with no build up, and leaves you soft as heck!! I would purchase again and will be buying it as a gift for people this holiday season!!
Clarissa A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product smells exactly like the original pink line. The smell is clean and fresh. With hydrating almond oil, aloe Vera rose bergamot makes for a great body wash and leaves you smelling great after
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Super great smell, awesome lather, and great for hydrating dry skin during the summer. Would purchase this again and recommend to others. I have this in the shower now! And keep a body scrub too! This brand is great.
Bethany T.
Russell Spgs, KY
What is the purpose of this product? The name of this seems very vague without any explanation used.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
Where can I find this in stores????
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
How well does this lather?
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
Is this product sticky? Like after you wash t off does it leave your skin soft and sticky feeling or just soft? Also does it help with dry skin?
Erin B.
How does this product compare to other brands?