BY SOAP & GLORY

Contains natural vanilla fruit and orchid extracts plus a built-in moisturising matrix. Scented with Soap & Glory's Mist You MadlyTM fragrance. see more...

Kaynat M.
Jleeb al shuwaikh, Farwaniya
Soap & Glory skin softening creamy
body wash πŸ’•

PACKAGING - Vitage-ish πŸ’™

Transparent cylindrical plastic bottle with a pump ( 500 ML )

God I so love their cute packaging, brand definitely have a great graphic design team behind it πŸ”₯

TEXTURE - Pearly, White, Milky, Shiny & creamy 🌸

It has pink lustrous shimmer in it πŸ’•

SCENT - It smells divine ❀
Contains notes of musk, freesia, black currant, bergamot & vanilla β˜„

VERDICT
This has to be my favorite Soap&Glory product πŸ’•

It says it has "Moisturising matrix" which means it moisturises your skin as you bath 🚿
It actually does ( I still use lotion though )

One pump and it lathers up brilliantly βœ”

Cleans & softens the skin πŸ’ž

Bottle lasts a very long time βœ”

I just can't seem to find it anymore πŸ’”
Hope they RESTOCK it .

PRICE - 3.5 KD ( GOT IT IN SALE FOR 1.5) .

WHERE TO GET IT FROM? @bootsmiddleeast
Katie B.
Sheffield
I absolutely love soap & glory products! They all smell amazing, leave you feeling clean and last for ages! The only downside is they are pricer compared to other brands, but really nice to have as a treat!
Elaine J.
Glasgow
I absolutely love this body wash! I get it every year as part of the Christmas gift set and it lasts ages!! I use one pump and it lathers up brilliantly.
This is by far my favourite soap & glory body wash, it smells lovely and leaves my skin clean and soft!
Nadia A.
I can't remember of it was thus exact body wash I used by them, but the one I used smelt so good and it looked so pretty as well, it was like holographic
janmary M.
Lisburn, Antrim
Lovely scent and lather....a real treat to use! Good value too, my daughters and I love using it!
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
Love this brand and especially this product! I remember when they used to only sell this at Sephora and am so happy I can get it at more retailers. It's a staple in my house. Great smell and is so gentle on my sensitive skin!
Bethan S.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Soap and glory never fail to impress me, been using the brand for years now. Lovely packaging with their well known play on words! Product smells absolutely amazing like all their products, leaves my skin feeling soft and clean
Nikita C.
mastic Beach
I love the smell of it and the color is calming. Bought it in a small size after last year holiday season. Used it while traveling around this past spring.Β
Ellie H.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I am absolutely in love with all soap and glory products I think they are amazing! I especially love this body was, I think it smells so fresh and it lasts a long time so you definitely get your money's worth!
Teneal S.
Great product highly recommend this product to all ,my daughter's love this and want to repurchase ,well priced and soft and refreshing feel on the skin very satisfied customers 😊😊😊😍😘

Amazon