BY SOAP & GLORY

Contains natural vanilla fruit and orchid extracts plus a built-in moisturising matrix. Scented with Soap & Glory's Mist You MadlyTM fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
This was one of my favorite soap and glory scents, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in America anymore! I love the product, the scent is very unique, but I love it! I wish I could find it somewhere, because I miss it! Soap and Glory is one of the few brands that smells great and doesn't leave my skin irritated.
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
Love this brand and especially this product! I remember when they used to only sell this at Sephora and am so happy I can get it at more retailers. It's a staple in my house. Great smell and is so gentle on my sensitive skin!
Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
Love the way this smells first and foremost. Has a very amazing smell and soft texture. It is very gentle and makes my skin and body feel so good. I order mine online from Ulta! I would recommend this to anyone !
candace ⚯.
Makes your skin so soft. Smells amazing. I purchased at my local target store. First time user but will definitely use again. Effective just unsure if they test on animals? Would buy again and recommend.
Silvia S.
I got this in a gift set and I used it up. Smells pretty nice but it was a bit drying. It lathered well and made you feel clean. Not sure if I would buy it again not my favorite.
Veronica A.
Very nice smell. Does the job. However i notice that when i first started using it my skin felt dry. But i just stopped using the paired lotion and not so much anymore.
Nikita C.
mastic Beach
I love the smell of it and the color is calming. Bought it in a small size after last year holiday season. Used it while traveling around this past spring.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Lovely! The smell that keeps on giving! Not too perfumey and not too transparent. I loved the pump part of it, made showers that much easier.
Kathy K.
Rochdale, MA
It's so very creamy and smells delicious. Leaves my skin clean and moisturizer! Plus the price points is fantastic
Ana L.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product. Has a lovely scent to it and I only need two full pumps for my entire body. Very gentle.