BY SOAP & GLORY

A skin-softening creamy body wash. This body wash softens and soothes with its natural vanilla fruit, orchid extracts, and built-in moisturizing matrix. This body wash contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk. see more...

Treona H.
Tampa, FL
This stuff smells so yummy! If you are sensitive to strong smelling body washes, you may not like this one. I use this along with a non scented body wash and I alternate. I purchased this baby on sale at Ulta and I would definitely repurchase. My skin feels so good when I use this!
Julie J.
Temple
I loveee this product. It doesnt leave me feeling dry and it smells amazinggg. It’s affordable and available in “drugstores” like target. I love the packaging its easy to travel with because the nozzle closes and its great for every day use.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I’m going to start off by saying I love anything soap and glory has to offer. With that being said this product was ok not amazing but at least it has a nice smell.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Selena W.
Kokomo, IN
Soap and Glory always had the best smelling products!! I have alot of the lotion from this brand,so I decided to try this..It smells great,and leaves me feeling clean.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Kind of pricy for soap. Lathers nice, smells nice but I prefer to use suave or dove soaps. If you like it splurge! I recommend during sephora Sales or ulta sales.
Tina C.
Toms River , NJ
I use this as my body soap and I love it. Smells so good and the packaging is easy . I also love that it looks so retro and feminine. Every time I would highly recommend this especially the affordable price. You can get this at Ulta for buy1 get 1free or half off. It's a great deal
Megan K.
Scottville, MI
All the Soap and Glory products I've ever come across smell amazing! And they do exactly as they say they do. I just ran out of my Clean and need to get more soon. Because it's an addiction with this brand! And a little goes a long way.
Laura D.
I always receive this in my xmas gifts all the time, n it gets used so fast, I use it every bath n shower time as it makes the bath soooo creamy and my skin feels gorgeous after it. I'm not a fan of the price if your wanting it for everyday use as it's quite pricey but in a set is definitely worth it
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I borrowed some of my friend's cleaner this weekend while we were traveling, and AHHH! It is so nice. The smell is great, made my skin open up and feel clean after a long flight. Highly recommend.