Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion uploaded by MiriamP (.Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion uploaded by Mariam B.Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion uploaded by keila h.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want the simple way to smooth, ship-shape skin? That’s SMOOTH SAILING™ Softening Body Lotion – a gorgeously refreshing and hydrating formulation in our tropical CALL OF FRUITY™ fragrance. Be transported to your Caribbean dream holiday without ever leaving your bathroom.

Feel utterly revitalised with a blend of body-loving fruit extracts and oils in SMOOTH SAILING™ with: - mango and coconut oils -papaya, passion fruit and algae extracts

• moisturizing ? it will not thicken when you apply all o...1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is the scent strong?2 Answers
  • is this a good lotion ? what does it smell like?2 Answers
MiriamP (.
I just finished putting these up at my Walgreens store. I’m so infatuated with this line! It smells like Jolly Ranchers and feels sooo moisturizing but non sticky at all! The smell lasts all day on your skin. It’s this body lotion is a thin consistency but like I said it hydrates my legs very well. I would totally suggest everyone to try this out! This has to be my favorite piece of the collection. I bought the body wash but I haven’t tried it yet.
Eva N.
st. louis
Finally was ale to find this lotion!! I’ve been a fan of soap and glory for years, like when they first sold only at Target but left back to the UK and then decided to come back to the US in many different stores. Love their cheeky play on words/phrases for the names o log products. Ok so the Call I’d Fruity smell is devine...it’s reminds you of summer but then a little spice kick. This lotion sinks into my skin fairly quickly and non-greasy feeling. Love the pump. The only down side is I wish the scent lasted all day, hope they come out with a body mist of this scent as well!! Recommend buying this!!
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Yessss yessss yessss!!! Smells insanely good and absolutely delicious!! This legit smells like the offspring of a starburst! It’s hydrating and leaves your skin looking almost dewy. It’s not thick or oily. I still can’t get over how amazing this smells. Soap & Glory got me smellin’ like a whole snack 🤣
Kirstin W.
West Jordan, UT
This lotion is absolutely amazing. It’s smells so good!! I love the formula because is doesn’t leave the skin greasy or sticky. The scent lasts for hours and I get so many compliments when I wear this lotion. I received this product to test for free but I will definitely be purchasing more of this!
Nakaiya W.
Bensalem, PA
I was really excited to try this lotion when I got picked to receive the voxbox and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love it. The scent is something I’ve never smelled before and I like it. They don’t lie when they say it’s fruity and exotic because that’s exactly how it smells. The texture of the lotion is pretty thin and I assumed it wouldn’t be as smooth and hydrating because of that. But it is actually pretty smooth and I was surprised by that because usually lotions of this consistency aren’t usually super smooth. I tend to go for something thicker like body butter but I really like this lotion.
Kaitlin D.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely LOVE this body lotion! It always keeps my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. I use it every single day when I get out of the shower. I barley need to put any perfume on because the smell of it is very nice! I will be buying this product all the time!
Ashley ❤.
WOAH! What an amazing scent for a lotion. I don’t even wear perfume when I wear this because I smell so yummy already! This lotion isn’t oily, it absorbs really well, doesn’t cause breakouts or bumps, and feels really nice after a shower.
amanda h.
Granada Hills, CA
I love all and any things from soap and glory. This new scented body lotion is no different. It smells so yummy. The smell may be overbearing to people who are sensitive to scents, but i love the consistency of this lotion. It does help my dry skin and is fast absorbing.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
It is the most moisturizing and fast absorbing lotion that I have used in a very long time. The scent lasts for a couple hours. Although, I usually prefer unscented to warm/spicy lotions but this is a scent that I find pleasant and it doesn't give me a headache. Its a must try. I received this product complimentary and free for testing purposes.
Ashton D.
Smells great and does a decent job moisturizing. I feel like I have to reapply to dryer areas more often than other lotions which is the reduction in two stars. If you have normal skin then this would probably be fine for you.
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
What it smell?
Deepak J.
Surrey
Has anyone used this yet??
Lindsay S.
Does it smell good? Is the scent strong?
Heather B.
Anoka
How does this smell? Is says tropical, but that can mean a lot of things.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
Omg this sounds amazing! Has anyone tried this yet??