Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion uploaded by Mariam B.Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion uploaded by keila h.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want the simple way to smooth, ship-shape skin? That’s SMOOTH SAILING™ Softening Body Lotion – a gorgeously refreshing and hydrating formulation in our tropical CALL OF FRUITY™ fragrance. Be transported to your Caribbean dream holiday without ever leaving your bathroom.

Feel utterly revitalised with a blend of body-loving fruit extracts and oils in SMOOTH SAILING™ with: - mango and coconut oils -papaya, passion fruit and algae extracts

• moisturizing ? it will not thicken when you apply all o...1 Answers
  • Does it smell good? Is the scent strong?2 Answers
  • is this a good lotion ? what does it smell like?2 Answers
Sam O.
Colton
I have always struggled with very dry skin, and it’s always been an insecurity for me. But I am thank I found a great smelling lotion like this. It’s not a miracle worker by any means but it has been doing pretty good for me! I would recommend for anyone who is struggling with dry skin!
Lelu F.
yukon
I love love love Soap and Glory Body washes and lotions. They are great size and really awesome prize for such luxurious products. I can never have enough of them
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Esta loción es fantástica , ideara muchísimo, tiene un aroma deliciosa y edemas la hidratación dura toooodo el día , cuando la compre tenía unos eccemas por resequedad en mi espalda y brazo y en una semana habían desaparecido, la recomiendo 100%
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
This is moisturizing, sure. But the smell is so nauseating. Way too sweet and fruity. Can’t do it had to give it away. *got for free for testing. Soap & Glory Call of Fruity The Way She Smoothes Body Lotion
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I really liked this product because of the pump it comes with. Not only that it had a generous amount of product so I know this will last me all year. The scent is very fruity and sweet so if that’s not your taste you might not like this. The packaging is so cute I’m not embarrassed to have it out lol! It moisturizes very very well.
QA-BURSA T.
SNOOTHES >>>This product is very good ... I would recommend it to everyone . Get it now and use it ! 👌👌👍
Aneela A.
Love this body lotion, only downside is you have to keep it in a not so cool place coz it would get stuck and it’s difficult to pump out, but overall a lovely lotion, and like majority of the soap and glory products its smells lovely!
keila h.
yalchivol comitan
I really like that feeling of freshness that feeling that you are well bañadita that unique aroma so special feels something Sensato not so strong something light but at the same time I feel that it goes with all the PH,I do not usually love that kind of aroma so fresh is not so exaggerated you leave it for a long time as it gets into your skin I do not know I like it is also a good brand I recommend it.
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
is this a good lotion ? what does it smell like?
Lindsay S.
Does it smell good? Is the scent strong?
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
Omg this sounds amazing! Has anyone tried this yet??
Heather B.
Anoka
How does this smell? Is says tropical, but that can mean a lot of things.
Abigael R.
Manila
moisturizing ? it will not thicken when you apply all over your body ?