Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSoap & Glory
Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz

Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz

Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz!
Destiny K.
Rogersville, TN
Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz uploaded by Destiny K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product from Ulta I thought it looked fun and just relaxing so the first time I used it I press the top and I ended up with a heaping pile of it in my hand but I like this a lot I think that it washes your body really well I think it is hydrating and it’s just a fun way of having a body wash I love the foam and I also have the one that’s scented and it does not bother my sensitive skin I just love how puffy it is!! I think your kids would love this too it’s a good way to get them to wash their selves if they’re not the biggest fan of it. I would be purchases because it does exactly what I needed to do. [product:soap-&-glory-original-pink-smart-foam-mouldable-shower-mousse-60-oz]
Trinity M.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Soap and Glory, they're my go to body care brand. However I bought this for a change instead of my usual Rich and Foamous and I don't understand what it actually does? I don't feel clean after I've used it and I don't really feel mosturised either. That being said, it does smell nice and it works well as a shave foam, so won't get wasted but shall stick to my body wash in future.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
Just okay as a soap. It dried out my skin a little when I used it as a body wash. However, it worked amazingly as a shaving foam. It smells absolutely delicious too.
Christin J.
minneapolis, MN
It’s so soft to the skin and hydrating but the hydrating doesn’t last for long it has a very light scent but overall it’s pretty good good.
Mikayla V.
mcminnville
LOVE! Such a great product and great smell. Love S&G original pink scent! Its hands down my fav drugstore scent! Its not to strong at all. Very good quality for the price, doesnt break your bank at all! Def would buy again.
Taylor L.
Fresno , CA
I LOVE this stuff! I love the Original Pink scent from Soap & Glory and I love that I can now use this in the shower! It's nice and foamy and I use it daily! I use this with a body brush to exfoliate before I spray tan and I love the way it makes my skin feel. Highly recommend!
Kelli H.
West Allis
This product pairs very well with any thing from the orangegasm line. I find this product does a good job of creating a barrier to protect the skin from the elements after using in the shower. This product is best for me in the summertime and keeps my skin highly moisturized and smelling wonderful in dry weather.
Monique S.
Danielson
Love it. So amazing. My favorite scent of all times. Bring it on. I am gonna have forever. It’s the best.
Aaliyah M.
Nottinghamshire
Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Smart Foam Mouldable Body Wash Mousse - 6oz uploaded by Aaliyah M.
definitely recommend to any hair types! is so gentle on the hair and leaves hair smelling gorgeous.
Fatima A.
I love Soap and glory. Anyway I purchased this for a change but I don't comprehend what it really does? I don't feel clean after I've utilized it and I don't generally feel mosturised either. That being stated, it smells decent and it functions admirably as a shave froth, so won't get squandered however will adhere to my body wash in future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...