BY SOAP & GLORY

When dry skin needs a helping hand, massage in a few squirts of HAND FOOD™ Hydrating Hand Cream. Fragranced with our tropic exotic CALL OF FRUITY™, with notes of hibiscus, juicy cantaloupe melon and cedarwood, it’s a blend scent from paradise.

Stuffed with renowned super-nourishers, apply this dreamy cream as often as you need to soften. Ideal for nourished-looking nails, fab fingers and pampered palms. Including: - Vitamin E - macadamia oil - shea butter - marshmallow extract

• Does this absorb quickly? I hate hand lotions that leave ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?1 Answers
  • I’ve tried the original “Hand Food” and was wondering if ...1 Answers
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I just got this from Influenster to review. I was sceptical when I saw that I was getting this, because the last Hand Food lotion I used had such a strong rose scent that I threw it away because it was irritating. This lotion isn't too bad, though. The scent is pretty strong, but it's not a scent that I find irritating to the senses. My hands do feel a bit greasy after applying, so I keep this on my bedside and apply it before bed. It keeps my hands hydrated through the night, but i dont know of it would throughout the day when I'm using them. I will definitely use up this bottle of lotion.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
eceived this product for testing purposes and I was SOO excited because I am a huge fan of the original Soap & Glory hand food lotion. I have the driest hands, that often times start cracking during the winter months and it is not very easy to find something that helps that problem. I loved the smell compared to the original. If you want a hand lotion to moisture and give you a nice lingering scent then this is perfect for you. However if you really need a good lotion for very dry hands this isn't the one for you. It did moisturize very well, however due to the sensitivity of my hands I had a very bad reaction and it stung my hands. I'm pretty positive that the scent contributed to that because I find that scented products irritate my skin even more when it's already bad. Overall I would purchase this for those months when I just want to throw on a nice smelling lotion.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My daughter bought me this and the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub for my birthday and OMG both smell so delicious. The hand food feels really moisturizing and the scrub I can’t begin to explain how much I love this. I will purchase this again and again. I HIGHLY recommend trying this.
Shannon H.
ORLANDO, FL
This is a great hand cream. It smells great and provides a ton of moisture without leaving behind that greasy sticky residue that so many other hand creams do. I can put this on and go about my day without worrying about it all sinking in or feeling like gloves.
Briana M.
I LOVE the soap and glory hand food because my hands stay super dry and it just does so well on them. It smells amazing but it’s not quite thick enough for me. But it’s still amazing and everything that I hoped it would be! I would definitely recommend!
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Soap and Glory Hand Food is probably one of my most repurchased items of all time. I go through about one tube a month because I love it so much. I went to purchase the Sugar Crush scent but saw this Call of Fruity scent instead and it's my new favorite. It smells like candy, but not overly sweet. This hand cream sinks in SO nicely and isn't greasy at all, and I'm super picky about hand creams. I highly highly highly recommend Hand Food!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this lotion! It really does work and rapidly moisturizes your skin and keeps your skin hydrated. It is rich and creamy... soaks in fast. Your skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards. Plus it smells amazing! It has a sweet hint, but still is fresh and clean smelling. And the smell is long lasting and stays with you all day. Soap and Glory is such a great brand that I have become obsessed with recently!!!
Simone S.
New York
Love this lotion. Smells amazing. Smells very fruity and sugary. It moisturizes and makes your hands soft. It is effective. It is very affordable and worth the price.
Karen N.
One of my favorite hand creams! I love the smell and how hydrating it is. I love to throw this in my bag for everyday use. And its a great affordable price. I recommend it!
Casey K.
Howell, MI
Love the formula, but I’m not a fan of the scent. It smells too artificial and stinks after being on the skin for a few seconds. I would personally stick with the original Hand Food over the two formulas.
Joia S.
Is the smell fruity? I love to smell sweet...😁
Falak s.
Salmiya, Kuwait
How does this smell?
Kia W.
blackpool
Does this product have a sense of smell?
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Does this absorb quickly? I hate hand lotions that leave you’re hands feeling greasy.
Gracie H.
united states
I seen this on snapchat is it as good as they say?😜