Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSoap & Glory
Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 169oz

Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz

[product:soap-glory-call-of-fruity-bubble-in-paradise-shower-gel-500ml] ... Does it come in a sugar scrub?
Esto huele a bubblegum?
How does this smell?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz!
Jennifer J.
staten island NY
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this entire “Call of Fruity” line and I adore it for the summertime (and all year honestly) it’s a lovely tropical, exotic scent and it lasts on my skin all day long. I always layer it with the rest of the line in this scent and it’s amazing. The price is super affordable too! Perfect.
Dusty P.
Bentonville, AR
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Dusty P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried the bubble in paradise refreshing body wash. I really love the smell of this product. It has a mixture of like a creamy coconut 🥥 Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz with pineapple 🍍 without the coconut in it it's very sweet clean smell I like the amouny of bubbles that produces in the back and I had no reactions to the product. so if you have sensitive skin try this out. I feel the packaging has too much going on from a marketing perspective. It does burn your eyes like crazy if you get in your eyes so don't recommend for children.
Paola V.
La Puente, CA
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Paola V.
Purchased at: Target
I needed a body wash ASAP bcuz the one I use was not in stock at my Target, so I was like I’ll try a new one and I decided to go with this. I opened it and right away smelled it and it smelled so good, I loved it instantly. It leaves my skin soft and I love the scent. If you like fruity scent this body wash is for you. I’m sure you’ll also be in love with it.
Candy C.
Salinas, CA
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Candy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This by far is the most yummiest/best body wash I ever purchased!! It smells so delicious like a creamsicle dream. It also leaves my body so silky and smooth. I wish this scent came in a jumbo size bottle because I’m running through it so quick! Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz
katelyn P.
blue springs, MO
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by katelyn P.
Purchased at: ULTA
it is very soothing and set up especially well. Smells amazing and is probably one of my favorite body gels I’ve ever purchased. It’s refreshing and makes me feel clean. It is a mediocre price depending on your spending range. I would purchase again though!
Cynthia P.
Love this brand however the scent of this body wash is overpowering. It’s a very sweet scent that kind of lingers in the shower but thankfully not on your skin too much. Great formula, scent just to strong.
Erika W.
Grand Jct, CO
First off, all Soap and Glory products smell ah-mazing! I have yet to try any body wash from them that I haven’t loved. A little goes a long way, it lathers easily and doesn’t leave any sort of film. Love it!
Kiana H.
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Kiana H.
Soap and Glory is a brand that’s incredibly slept on. This body wash has quickly become one of my holy grails within the last six months. It smells amazing, yet it’s not over done. Also such a reasonably priced body wash, especially if you can catch it on discount.
jennifer C.
I adore this body wash! It smells really good, cleans my skin nicely and one bottle will last me for ages! I always find good deals at Ulta where I purchase this from so the price is very affordable! I definitely recommend giving this brand of body wash a try:)
Holly B.
Port Charlotte
Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Bubble In Paradise Body Wash 16.9oz uploaded by Holly B.
got as a Free sample and love it cant wait to find and get a bigger size, smells wonderful and feels amazing to wash with it doesn't leave a residue feeling at all and is not oily i tell all my friends about it now
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly B.
Port Charlotte
il y a 6 mois
Deborah P. il y a 3 mois
I’ve not seen it in sugar grub but I’ve not looked for it so unsure, not much help sorry
Rebecca H.