BY SOAP & GLORY

An Overnight Sensation Moisturizing Night Cream For All Skin Types Paraben Free Guaranteed to be an overnight sensation, Soap Glorys Beauty Sleep Accelerator cream hasrejuvenating and barrier protecting Highdration-24H plus skin boosting Oxyginseng technology. It floods your skin with moisture; stopping dry, dehydrated skin in its tracks, so you wake up to or land with refreshed and rejuvenated complexion. Formulated to work intensively for overnight and long haul flights, but is equally effective should you choose to deploy its super powers at alternative times. Skin replenishing natural milk thistle-derived complex that helps restore, smooth and rehydrate the skin. Queen of the night blooming cactus flower. Peach Gojuice - renowned antioxidants with vitamins A C. Natural rose hip, sweet almond peach kernel oils. ;

Buy on Target
  • "If you have dry skin and are looking for a non oily-slick moisturizer this is for you. I can even see people with oily skin being happy with this product for the price and the amount you get it will last forever and smells absolutely delicious!! I highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone is feels amazing on the skin! " in 4 reviews
Bre V.
Columbus
For those of us with dry skin who need the extra boost at night, this is aces. It smells heavenly (but be wary if you're sensitive to fragrance) and the formula goes on smooth and dries nicely. I bought this off a clearance shelf at Ulta and wasn't expecting to be that impressed but it honestly competes with both my Simple overnight moisturizing mask and the one from Clinique (though Clinique wins on terms of light formula and smell).

Haven't had occasion to try it on a plane yet but I will get back with y'all when I have.
Tiffany M.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It feels amazing on the skin and the scent may be my favorite scent ever as it has a delicious peachy smell. I easily get headaches from scents, but this is light enough while remaining pleasing. I do believe that it’s been helping to keep my face hydrated during these harsh winter months. Once my jar is empty, I will repurchase it again and again.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
This is currently my favorite night time moisturizer. I love how it feels on my skin, adore the peach scent, and the jar doesn't take up much space in my bathroom. I haven't been very impressed with other Soap and Glory products (too much scent or they make me itch), but this was on sale rather cheaply so I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did.
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
The smell is to die for. I love this night cream. It balances my skin regimen at night. Its affordable and can be found everywhere. I strongly recommend. Must buy. I wouldn't change a thing. Its perfect.
morgan m.
keystone heights, FL
I love this night time moisturizer! It’s very hydrating and goes on really nice. Leaves my skin soft. In the morning I wake up with a glow. It has a nice price point that doesn’t break the bank. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
I bought this from Ulta on sale and I can’t stop using it. It’s amazing and I use it every night. I really like the way this makes my skin look. It does wonders for my face. Definitely will buy again !
Lyana C.
San Diego
I really like this cream. It feels refreshing on the face. I have combination skin that goes dry in the winter and this cream plumps up my skin, leaves me feeling hydrated and has a refreshing scent to it. I use it as a daily moisturizer especially in the winter.
Aleena K.
I love this!! Walgreens recently added Soap & Glory to their shelves and I reached for a lot of their products. I find that this product makes my skin so soft the next morning. It has a luxurious feel and a little goes a long way!
Elyse B.
Dallas, TX
Smells good and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. I really do enjoy this product. I found it at target for cheaper than anywhere else. Definitely a win win situation.
Gail M.
Cresson
Love this product has made my face so soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry facial skin. The price was average of what you normally pay for face cream
Penny G.
What are people's thoughts on this product? I have dry-normal skin and could benefit from a little hydration for my skin!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Is this still greasy in the morning?
Fern A.
Leeds, UK
I suffer from blemishes every now and then, so I need a night cream that may also prevent another blemish coming through, will this help?
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Is this any good? I need a really good moisturizer for bed and I saw this in the store.
Lela P.
Is this okay for acne prone skin?