BY SOAP & GLORY

Archery was safety and efficacy tested on a group of ladies who decided it was brow or never. Includes gel-tipped brush. Dermatologically tested.

Anna B.
Anna B.
so my sister ventured out of the pomade world and didn't like this so she and gave it to me and I love it, although I do wish it was smoother but I can comb and blend to perfection. I like the gel that comes with it too! Can't wait to purchase more of the brands things!
Lana R.
Lana R.
Love the light pigmentation of this product which makes it really buildable plus it's nice and waxy so all in one my brows get shaped, filled in, and locked in place. You can find this product at Ulta and it's so reasonably priced!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
I was dying to find a product for the brows that I allowed me to easily fill in the cracks but also to draw on color without making them look fake. This product allowed for more voluminous brows while also allowing for them to be shaped just the right way. The gel at the end holds them into place so well. I am so pleased with this product...I use it in my daily routine. I am so happy Walgreens carries this product...no need for the intense makeup stores when in need of this product. Thankful for the brows!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
It's alright...its not the greatest tool out there to define your eyebrows. It only comes in a light and dark color and the dark isn't very dark. I feel like I have to press very hard to get the pigment to show up. The design of the tool is amazing, so I hope they work on their formula and then it would be perfect! I do like the fact it's a twist so no sharpening and at the bottom you unscrew it and there is a gel for your eyebrows just to help it stay in place. I will say the color does stay all day, even after going to the gym.
Chanler M.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST EYEBROW PENCIL EVER MADE! Well, if you’re a blonde. If you’re a blonde, you know how irritating it is to find the perfect shade if you don’t like a dark brow. This is PERFECT! It’s the best ashy shade I’ve ever tried. I’ve literally bought 5. They run out quickly I think, maybe because I use it everyday, but I don’t care because they’re drugstore and it’s worth every penny to replace it!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Review for: Blonde Ambition
I do not understand why this is so unspoken of! I find it so much easier to work with than the brow definer by loreal! It gives my brows a natural full look. The tip is in a rectangle shape which makes it super easy to use. I do feel it could use more pigment especially if you're looking for dramatic brows. It is definitely for a more natural look. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
MY NEW FAVORITE DRUG STORE SCULPTOR. Ladies, you no longer need to spend 20 bucks on a functioning eyebrow pencil, cause this one will quickly become your new favorite. Soap and Glory's brand is so cute, so when Target started carrying -I was all about it. This wiz has a nice color that blends SO well, and I didn't feel that my eyebrows were melting off halfway through the day. A STEAL of a buy. Will definitely be keeping this in my "go-to products" bag.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite eyebrow sculpting tool because it is so easy to use. I love that it have the tool to allow you to blend into your eyebrow and then a tool to follow up with shaping the show and helping them stay in place. The gel really helps keep the eyebrows in place all day. Its cheap, its easily portable so you can just throw it in your bag and go, and it actually works very well.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Blonde Ambition
I really love this product!! It's one of the only drugstore brow products I've found that matches my eyebrow color. It's very easy to use and I love the brow gel. It's perfect for ladies that don't need a lot of brow work but need some filler. The only reason I say that is because you don't get a lot of product because of the dual ends so beware of running out!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I was not a fan of this product. I mean it may be nice for people who don't have very thick brows but I do and I just can't fill my brows in very easily I feel like I have to press to hard to try and get the product to transfer. This is not my favorite. I have tried better for sure.
missi I.
missi I.
Does this compare to the benefit goof proof pencil?
Najida T.
Najida T.
Chatham, Kent
Soap & Glory Archery Sculpt & Set Is this product worth the hype? I'm not sure if I should get it or not.