BY SOAP & GLORY

4-in-1 shaping, perfecting, highlighting taming kit One for all - the shades custom mix to suit everybodys brows Dermatologically tested Brow Bar: 1- Clearfix Wax 1- Arch Highlighter 2- Brow Powders see more...

• This looks so good is it pigmented for he eyebrows?3 Answers
Soap & Glory Archery DIY Brow Bar, Love is Blonde, .05 oz
  • "This is awesome! It has everything you need in a cute compact. It's affordable and available in most drug stores. So easy to apply and makes such a difference while still looking natural. I've brought this twice and would recommend. " in 5 reviews
Felicia L.
Marietta
This is a pretty great little brow kit! The light and dark brown color palettes can be mixed and thus allow for enough color possibilities to match any brow color. The brow brush is amazing! The bristle length and angle are just right for creating upward strokes that look natural. The only issue experienced is over time, if you are not careful, the setting cream will transfer from your brow to the color palettes and create a film over the color. Had to scrape this off the top of the color palettes to continue using them and so now I don’t use the setting cream. Still a great kit though for the colors and brow highlighter!
Kristen K.
Somerset
I really love this brand and thebrow set is amazing. With cute packaging I buy online from soap and glory. They do have some products at drugstores. Good value and willl buy again.
Liz F.
Carpentersville, IL
There is nothing wrong with this product but when I lost mine, I didn't freak and buy a new one I just used an eyeshadow that matched my eyebrows and it was sadly better.
kara n.
Macon, MO
This is very easy to use! I have been looking for a more powdery than cream blend with different shades for sculpting. Eye brows are not my thing and this makes it more simple.
Eileen R.
I bought this hoping to find something new for my brows. When I opened it, 2 of the little quadrants fell out. They aren't glued in or anything so they continue to fall out. I like the arch highlighter as it's pretty subtle but the 2 colors they give you aren't great. The brown is too light for me and the lighter shade may as well be gray
Jordyn C.
Houma, LA
This product is honestly the best thing I have ever bought. I didn't really know what color to use for my eyebrows but this one lets me make my own. And it's amazing I would recommend it.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Such a great product with all the necessary brow stuff for such a great price!!! The 2 brushes that come along are very handy and suitable! The formula is great and lasts long on your brows and the was is very helpful to stick them in..I love the fact that they put a highlighter for your brow bone as well.
Roseddy P.
When I bought it I wasnt sure about the brand but I was like in a 911 with my brows so I bought it . I really like , my brows look natural and the product Its not expensive at all . I bought it in Wallgreens . I recomend it
Vicky C.
baton rouge
This is awesome!

It has everything you need in a cute compact.

It's affordable and available in most drug stores.

So easy to apply and makes such a difference while still looking natural.

I've brought this twice and would recommend.
Halle H.
It's been my favorite for the past 5 months! If you have super thin and non-exsistent eyebrows like me I'd recommend, it gives so much color and hold. Not the longest wear but lasts long enough to get through the day
Taya B.
oklahoma
This looks so good is it pigmented for he eyebrows?