Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight uploaded by Catherine F.Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight uploaded by Catherine F.Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight uploaded by Bethany W.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight - Soap & Glory's Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight is a professional two-step shaping and highlighting eye brow pencil. It shapes, shifts and instantly lifts brows. More seductive brows now (or your 'old eye brows back')! Click here for store locations - Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight see more...

Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eye Brow Shaper & Highlight
  • "I'm new to the whole bold eyebrow trend, but "Arch De Triumph" made it SO EASY! We all have that aunt who draws on her eyebrows for the holidays and always looks surprised - This does not look like that. It's a nice light filler that gives you more shape. The packaging is fun (I'm a huge fan of Soap & Glory) and now available at my local Ulta. Love that it also includes the highlighter end. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try out bold brows but doesn't want to make a huge investment. This added almost no extra time to my morning beauty routine. " in 6 reviews
Megan B.
This is my everyday eyebrow pencil and highlighter. I traded a Benefit eyebrow pencil for this one off the shelf in ULTA in an attempt to save money. Where I don't love the shades offered (this may change as the brand moves forward), it's so much cheaper for still such great quality.
Courtney🎀 g.
Albuquerque, NM
This eyebrow product is amazing its the first eyebrow product I have ever used its easy to apply and long lasting you can find it at some drug stores now and I recommend it to everyone its a product i buy alot
Chayanne H.
Moyock
The highlighter is the best part of this pencil. It goes on smooth & blends really well! The actual pencil is very hard to apply and it's very dry so it's not very pleasant to use.
Morgan M.
reno
The brow pencil is alright not as good as many others... the highlighter is okay too. Not my favorite. Kind of chalky and it disappointed me for my first time:( I don’t recommend this prosecution but this is a really good brand for lip plumping !
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Littie G.
Canton, OH
This is way better if you if you prefer pencil like corrector & definer/ concealer and fillers. Plus it's way easier to apply then liquids and creams.
Tia 🍒.
I love this product so much and I love how it makes my eyebrows look. It's gorgeous and recommend!
Eve A.
Des Moines, IA
Very good at giving you the perfect eyebrow and the highlight that pops ur brows to another level
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
I first got this years ago when I really started to understand how important your brows are to shape your face. I had a brown and have hazel eyes. I used to use this a lot when I was younger as it suited what I needed it for. The highlight is absolutely fantastic. It was so easy to apply and really did do a good job highlighting under my brow bone etc. The brow colour is really my reason for the 3 star review - I have hair on my eyebrows, quite thick and the product seemed to stick to my brow hairs, even when combing it through - there still seemed to be clumps but I don't know if this is down to the nature and texture of my brows, It was a good product and would recommend to someone just starting out in make up.
Ola A.
I swear by this product!!! The downsides include that this doesn’t last long if you do your brows everyday, which I do! And you also lose quite a lot of product when you have to keep sharpening the pencil to get a sharp tip! But I love the dual nature of the product which includes a neutral brown for filling in and also a creamy off-white for highlighting under the brow
Does soap and glory have a face highlight??
Alejandra M.
Is this a good brow product?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Is it easy to blend under the eyebrows? Is it a creamy consistency?
Abby I.
Is this anywhere near as good as the benefit kabrow?
Lirih S.
É bom sim...ele é ótimo Da um toque de charme na make recomendo