Soap & Glory A Great Kisser(TM) Lip Moisture Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz uploaded by Haleigh C.Soap & Glory A Great Kisser(TM) Lip Moisture Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz uploaded by Julie J.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A moisturizing balm that protects lips with a long-wearing formula. This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - 98% of testers agreed this product left their lips feeling immediately moisturized - 92% of testers felt this product relieved dryness and chapping - 93% of testers felt an immediate hydrating effect on their lips see more...

• Does this have a strong taste or smell to it? How moisturizing is...1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
I like this product because it glides onto the lips very nicely . It has a vanilla scent which is also very nice . The packaging is nice and compact and easy to travel with . I would recommend this product to others .
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite balm for when my lips are dry and I want to just have them feel comfortable and not smell medicated. It smells like a cookie and and yet it works so well i can use it even when my lips are super chapped. It's not to expensive and I don't need a ton of it. I like that it's not overly sparkly or colorful it's just a comfortable wearable balm.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
I'm all about have non cracked lips and keeping them hydrated. I love not only having picture perfect lips but having great smelling lips as well and this is a mixture of both in one. great buy that I've bought multiple times.
Neen S.
I used to really like this lip balm cause it would give me a slight tint and moisturize my lips for hours and looked like a gloss. It lasted a long time too without retouching it.
Melanie S.
Super delicious. I love this brand and al of their lip products. This smooths my lips before I put on the gloss and I think it's a perfect combo.
Haleigh C.
I really love this lip balm. It's very moisturizing. I'm very picky about what I use for a lip balm and this is one of the few things I'll use.
Miranda L.
Such a cool brand! The packaging was super cute when I got it and it works better than some other lip balms I've tried. would recommend!
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
Thus lip balm has the greatest soft pink color with tiny flecks of gold, it leaves the most perfect natural sheen.
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
Made my lips feel dry and hard and they broke out all over my friend also tried it and hade the same thing happen
Ellie H.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I think that the soap and glory "great kisser" lip balm is absolutely amazing! It does wonders for my lips in especially in the winter. Also the packaging is super cute!!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this have a strong taste or smell to it? How moisturizing is this lip balm? Would it be good for winter lips?