BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSoap & Glory
A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean, Clear

Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean, Clear

by Soap & Glory

A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm Super Fruit Butter Moisture Balm Formulated to Melt on Your Mouth Juicy Peach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean, Clear!
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
This lip balm is so good 👍🏻👍🏻 I’ve only seen this in one place and then I’ve never seen it again so I’m curious if it’s been discontinued 🤔 but anywhooo it’s very moisturizing and really soaks in!! Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz smells and tastes super yummy too 😋 vanilla🍦!! Would deff repurchase this if I could find it and 10/10 totally recommend 💕🤍
Kyra B.
This moisture balm smells divine and I literally have 3 or 4 tins around my house. Not only does it soften my lips when I sleep but I use it on my cuticles and elbows as well!
Evvy C.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip balm is the best! Very moisturizing but not sticky. Better then most and in a lip balm/gloss junkie! They really need to bring this product back! I have an old one still going which is going to make me very sad when I fully pan it because soap & glory has discontinued making these ☹️
Shavonda S.
Shorewood, WI
Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean, Clear smells good nice and thick for a good coverage. The price is right and it works. I really like the tin it fits well in my pocket. It can be a little sticky but I can look past that because it really works well.
Alicia B.
Ohio
Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm, Vanilla Bean, Clear uploaded by Alicia B.
This smells absolutely delicious! Although it says that this lip product is clear, it gives off a pink tint and has a bit of glitter in it. The glitter is very very fine, it is not chunky , you can't feel it when you rub your lips together at all. This moistures my lips about, but not as much as a normal chapstick would. It's great for a light makeup day if you still want a bit of lip color.
Elizabeth C.
Coxsackie, NY
This product made my chapped lips feel soothed during the winter months. It smells amazing, and I had this in my bags for months and it lasted for a very long time. Definitely would repurchase when I see it next.
Beth C.
Nashville, TN
This is a very nice moisturizing balm.  The scent is very nice.  Not sure if I would buy it again but it was very nice to use.  Compared to the body care products, this scent is not overpowering.  Effective!
Kimberli C.
Hydrating formula, leaves your lips so soft within 5 minutes. I apply before bed and it helps with chapped lips especially during winter when my lips are either raw or crusty! I would recommend it to others who have the same issues 😊
Melanie W.
Rogers City, MI
I enjoyed this product very much. Great lip product and it works for soft and nourished lips
Brenda F.
Bellflower
This product is moisturizing and affordable. It left the skin feeling extremely smooth and hydrated. I love the soap and glory brand but I don’t know why this is the last brand I think of when buying products.

Looking for your answer?