BY SOAP & GLORY

A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm Super Fruit Butter Moisture Balm Formulated to Melt on Your Mouth Juicy Peach see more...

Diorr D.
Diorr D.
Baltimore
Can you say kiss me now?!?! keeps my lips looking very luscious for the days when i dont feel like wearing a lip stick or a gloss , and even if i want to apply this before i put on a lip stick , this locks in my moisture so my lip stick wont crack up and it helps my gloss last longer compared to other lip balms , MUST GRAB
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love this lip balm. The scent is great, I'm always searching for great peach scented products which are moderately difficult to find in the beauty world. This balm is great as are all Soap & Glory products that I have tried. My husband even enjoys it! ;)
member-34a6c
member-34a6c
Okay I'm from the south and down here we love all things Peach including lip balm. Honestly I was originally attracted because I love the brand... And peaches but then I was blown away by the extremely hydrating and flavorful formula. I would definitely recommend to any other chapstick addicts out there like me.
jade k.
jade k.
Saginaw, MI
I love this. Made my lips so soft. And smells so good. Worth th money! I'd definitely suggest this to others!
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Kate L.
Kate L.
Claremont, NH
Totally can't get enough of this amazing product! It's pure perfection and at a great affordable price.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Canterbury Kent
It was good but I probably won't use it again due to the fact that I find it was too creamy and I didn't really like the taste of it. But I did find that it was easy to apply and never had a problem with the product . If your more for the creamy sort of lip stuff I would choose this it is quick and easy to apply and the taste will taste better for other people.
Princess S.
Princess S.
Hull
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Jemma 🎀.
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
I really like the product. I think the lips do not leave them so soft but I think it fulfills its purpose. I would give it 90% but I really like it.