by Soap & Glory
Ask a Question
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA

Would this brand work for somebody with acne? For instance their exfoliation scrub?
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
Oct. 29, 2015, 2:13 p.m.
It depends a lot on how bad the acne is, also how sensitive to irritation your skin is. its never been a problem on my skin but has been on my sister who has bad acne
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
March 29, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
I used Soap and Glory's exfoliation scrub with my acne and it was okay. I felt that it took away a lot of dead skin, yet as far as helping my acne, it do not. I did not make my acne better or worse, you could try a sample for $3 from Sephora.com to see if it is okay for your skin. As far as acne skin and an exfoliation scrub I would recommend the brand Lush. Lush is made for people with acne or problem skin, their website provides many products and one is sure to work.
Marina P.
Marina P.
March 21, 2013, 3:35 a.m.
I have acne and I used one of their face washes with the exfoliating beads and I didn't like the way it made my skin feel after so I would say no! The body prducts are amazing but if you have acne I would use something fragrance/perfume free and for sensitive skin!
Aleena A.
Aleena A.
Feb. 26, 2013, 4:11 p.m.
It really depends on how sensitive your skin is. Personally I can't use their face wash products since they are so heavily scented and all, but I can use there bath wash sets and lotions. I just can't use anything they have on my face as they are on the heavy side for moisture. This is great for your body like during the winter months as I don't have to reapply all day. But as far as my face, it breaks me out.
Shurie S.
Shurie S.
Feb. 25, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend this brand for problem skin. I loved all the body stuff, but felt like the cleansers and face lotions were too oily.

Join Now