BY SOAP & GLORY #41 in Body Wash

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Pixie S.
Troy, NY
This smells amazing and always leaves my body feeling clean and with a slight smell of the product. I use it every time I am in the shower and feel like it is perfect. It is easily bought online or at Ulta, and I think everyone should at least try it out.
Betty M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite body wash I've used so far...on my whole life I think. It has a sweet, but fresh smell that really lasts. I use it every time I shower and it leaves my skin smelling lovely and feeling soft and clean. Will definitely buy it again.
Alicia L.
Greer, SC
I have found the body wash I am forever going to stick with. I love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without over drying my skin. I also really love the smell! Super happy about this product!
Karen T.
Austin, TX
This soap and glory is soo good I've purchased the soap and glory sugar crush once it was soo good I would defiantly recommend it. Might like it a littler more than bath and body works. Only because it gives my skin a nice soft texture. I would say some of the products are a bit pricy for me. But sometimes I give it a go!
Krista H.
Plano, TX
I got this from Sephora and it was a grad product! I really liked the scent and it left my skin feeling somewhat moisturized. I have dry skin so I prefer to have a bit more moisture. The product was also a little pricey for me.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY
This body wash smells amazing . It makes me smell so good and has long lasting smell. Body wash is affordable and last a long time I love it . And the packaging is just so adorable and cute looks so good in my bathroom
Lisa G.
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells amazing and it is one of my favorite scents from Soap and Glory! It also leaves my skin very soft and smooth after using. This would be a great gift for a friend and I highly recommend it. I think it is worth the money and it lasted me a very long time.
Megan B.
Mount Hope, WV
This product was great it smelled amazing and made your skin super soft and did not break me out or dry my skin out it was long lasting and stayed smelling great it was very gentle on my skin not harsh i would recommend this product to anyone that needs it
taylor s.
Summerville, Sc
Ahhhh I love this body wash so much!!!! recently I have been extremely drawn to citrus smells and this one is perfect. it leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't dry out my skin or leave a weird film like some body washes. I usually get it from ulta and it's usually bogo so I stock up when I can
Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I L O V E this body wash!! It smells so fresh and clean and it makes my body feel nice and the scent doesn't wash right off. Amazing when paired with the Sugar Crush body cream.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.