BY SOAP & GLORY #41 in Body Wash

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
By far one of my favorite Soap and Glory products! The scent is the perfect pick me up without being too overwhelming, and it leaves a subtle citrus smell on the skin. Very moisturizing, without compromising the squeaky clean feel. This body wash paired with any Soap and Glory body butter will leave your skin soft to the touch!
Zoe M.
Gettysburg
I use this soap everymorning! It wakes me up even more than my morning coffee! Probably not good for night showerers because of howb effectivly it does work. This soap sends tingles everywhere its applied and smells wonderful. I live by this product to get me through the mornings!
Jazmine J.
This soap is amazing. It leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. It lathers amazingly a little goes a long way. It's very much so worth the price for a quality product. I can honestly say it's one of my go to soaps I use it a bout twice a week its good for mornings or before bed
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I love how this body wash leaves my skin feeling so wonderful after I use it. I also love the fact that smells like lime and makes me feel so refreshed. I use it everyday. The product lasted me for a month. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves feeling and smelling fresh!
Jazmin O.
Magna , UT
OMG this is the best. I love how it feels on my skin, it leaves it so soft. Smells amazing and even hours after taking a shower i can still smell it on me and my clothes. It makes me feel fresher through out the day. I will recommend any of the soap and glory products :*
Tania B.
I bought this on my trip to Texas and I was looking for something different but not too pricey, I had seen this brand at Ulta and I had to try it and see, so I went there in my first instinct was to smell it and is fantastic!!!! I will buy this again on my trip to Ulta!!!
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
Great body wash! Love the smell and the fact that it is a foam. Bought this from my local Target because of the bright display lol. Great value, the scent is long lasting which is great because I'm not a huge fan if perfumes all the time so there is no need to use fragrance with this body wash but it is not overpowering which is nice. I would totally repurchase once I am out!
Fanny H.
Corona , CA
So I bought this body wash for mom as a birthday gift. And she loved it so I had to try it out to after she told me how smooth her skin left and how amazing it smelled. I love all there products I haven't tried there makeup products but definitely try there body products there amazing.👌🏼

Alexandra P.
I recently purchased this at ulta and so far I like it. The smell is very strong which I personally like but if you don't like strong scents, I would not recommend this for you. I really like pumps on liquid products so that is also nice about this product. It retails for $10 which is a little pricey in my opinion but a little of this product goes a long way.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
This product smells amazing going on and keeps you smelling amazing after it's been washed away. I suffer from extremely dry skin and this helps make the dry patches go away and moisturize at the same time.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.