BY SOAP & GLORY #30 in Body Wash

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Brittany M.
Tampa
I purchased this product at Walgreens and I fell in love from the first time I used it. The smell is amazing and it lasts on my skin for hours. Can’t get enough of it. I would most definitely buy it again.
Lainee M.
I love everything about this body scrub! Your skin smells amazing for a long time, long after your shower unlike most other body washes. I use this every other day as to not exfoliate too much! I highly recommend it!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Omg!!! When I tell you this is the best smelling body wash ever!! I tell you no lie!! The price is very good considering I bought it when they had buy 2 get 1 free!! I'd say the price would be around 7 bucks !! This body wash gets so sudsy .. smells wonderful !! Love it love it !! Will purchase again !!
Shannan F.
Y'all, this stuff right here smells so frickin' good. It lathers so well and you feel clean but moisturized. I bought this from Ulta and I'll keep going back for more. The scent and the effectiveness of it is amazing. The body butter along with it is like icing on the cake. You should definitely give this a try.
Tamara S.
Massillon, OH
This is my all time favorite body soap! The smell is amazing and lasts all day long. I usually follow up with the body lotion and people are always asking me what I am wearing that smells so good. The bad part of the soap is that it's not a huge bottle and it is kind of pricey. However, it leaves my skin soft and smells amazing...so I continue to buy it.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
I just have to start this review off with saying that it smell amazing I use this every day just because it smells so good! But I really like citrus scents so it you don't like citrus scents then you will hate this stuff because the scent is very strong I love how gentle it is on my skin and I buy it at target every time I go. That really tells you how much I love because the container it's in is huge. But I love this stuff and it is now a holy grail product of mine.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
Be still my heart! This body wash makes me smell and feel so beyond smooth! It's so fresh and just the right amount of tart and my husband absolutely adores the smell on me, it is by far his favorite and it increases cuddles by about 150%!! I've never been a big fan of flowery scents, I have always preferred citrus and this is simply amazing.
Ana M.
This scent is one of my favorites. It smells so good and the quantity that you get for the price is awesome. I've used all of the products from this line. I don't use it that often because usually fragrance lotions or soaps tend to make my eczema turn really bad. It doesn't happen with this one but I just have to be cautious about it.
Jennifer S.
Moscow, ID
This is a great body wash if you like the scent. It gets you very clean and washes off with no residue. I used this every day when I had it and found it to be very gentle. It lasted quite awhile. But honestly, the scent was just too sweet for me, like a lime aid candy. I would not buy it for myself again but I might buy it for a younger person as a gift. If I liked the scent it would have been five stars for me, but scent is just so subjective.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product has a great sweetie I'm sorry Grant but the problem with it is it is totally not moisturizing at all it really dried out my skin and I believe it has something to do with the lines for my skin I do better with a more oil-based body wash and this was a very high foaming good quality body wash but just not for me!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.