BY SOAP & GLORY #45 in Body Wash

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Kelsey M.
bel air , MD
Love! Although the scent isn't for everyone, I loved it. Super sweet and lemony but some people may get tired of that quickly. Made my skin super smooth and it made me have lasting moisture and smoothness all day.
Shelby R.
Schenectady , NY
This is so yummy smelling and it softens my skin! The scent will last me all day long and I use it every other day in the shower. The price is great for the product I get! I love their line of bath products !
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
Loveee the smell of this product!! I purchased this at Ulta over the summer and haven't gone a day without it. It is a gentle body wash and makes my skin feel super hydrated and clean. Would absolutely recommend!
Merle W.
El Paso, TX
Omg talk about smell good body wash. Baby this leaves your skin so soft and clean and you smell good at the same time. I’ve only seen these products in ulta and they are cost effect they don’t hurt your pockets.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is terrible. The smell is awful it’s smells like something from a cleaning cabinet. Beautiful benefit looking packaging doesn’t match the inside. I do not recommend at all. Don’t waste your money.
Jessica G.
Airway Heights, WA
Love this body wash fro Soap and Glory. The smell is amazing. A little citrusy, a little sweet. Absolute perfection! It suds up nicely, which I like in a body wash. My only complain is it seems to run out quickly. But could be because I'm using it so much from working out more lately. I've already repurchased so I don't run out of this. And have bought one for my mom since she wanted to steal mine! It's reasonably priced and would make a perfect gift for anyone this Christmas (or any other occasion).
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Okay this product is amazing! I bought it in the winter which may seem weird because it is lime scented but it really gave me a boost of energy everyday and made me feel like it was summer in the dead of winter! It was full of oil so it kept my skin feeling moisturized without feeling sticky! It glides on the skin perfectly! I love the scent! And this product lasted forever I had it probably about 6 months and have used it fairly regularly! It is also very well priced! I don't think it was over 10$
Brittany M.
Tampa
I purchased this product at Walgreens and I fell in love from the first time I used it. The smell is amazing and it lasts on my skin for hours. Can’t get enough of it. I would most definitely buy it again.
Lainee M.
I love everything about this body scrub! Your skin smells amazing for a long time, long after your shower unlike most other body washes. I use this every other day as to not exfoliate too much! I highly recommend it!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Omg!!! When I tell you this is the best smelling body wash ever!! I tell you no lie!! The price is very good considering I bought it when they had buy 2 get 1 free!! I'd say the price would be around 7 bucks !! This body wash gets so sudsy .. smells wonderful !! Love it love it !! Will purchase again !!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.