BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Linda P.
This body wash is made with lime oil, coolcapsule™ x, kiwi juice water and sunflower seed oil. -- The fragrance reminds me of lime soda. I used this with a loofah and a small amount created enough foam to wash my entire body. It rinses easily without leaving any filmy residue. The fragrance didn't last on my skin for very long after my shower. This was a fun body wash to use, mostly because of the fragrance. I kept thinking how very much it smelled like soda and really wondered if it would get the job done. I was glad the texture was foamy and did not contain a scrub because of the very sweet smell. I think kids would get a kick out of using this body wash because of the scent. It's a very unique product with a fun scent. However, I'm not sure it does anything or contains anything special enough to warrant an $8+ a bottle retail price. The ingredients list contains some pretty adverse ingredients. Swipe to see ingredients. I personally believe that if you're paying that price, you deserve a lot more natural oils and less harmful ingredients.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
This smells so citrusy and fresh it really wakes you up and leaves you feeling clean. It also lathers up nicely and is VERY good value for money. My only issue is that the pump on mine broke before I got any product out so now I have to use the tube from the pump to scoop it out, which is messy. Nonetheless the formula itself is very bubbly and refreshing and the packaging is bold and unique.
Bailey P.
Kalispell, MT
I just started using soap and glory and I adore it. It’s the most fresh and natural feeling product I’ve used! I love this body wash because it smells like they’ve literally squeezed the lime into the bottle! Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
Sarah M.
I got a sample size of this in a gift set. I was underwhelmed with this. It’s an average body wash, there was nothing exciting about it. The smell of this is nice but there are so many cheaper body washes out there that do the exact same thing
Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
This body was lathers amazingly, the smell is to die for, it doesn't dry out my skin at all and its inexpensive. I have a few things I love aside from this product but I keep going back to it. I'm in love with the scent.
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
Okay this product is amazing! I bought it in the winter which may seem weird because it is lime scented but it really gave me a boost of energy everyday and made me feel like it was summer in the dead of winter! It was full of oil so it kept my skin feeling moisturized without feeling sticky! It glides on the skin perfectly! I love the scent! And this product lasted forever I had it probably about 6 months and have used it fairly regularly! It is also very well priced! I don't think it was over 10$
Lenora C.
Trenton, NJ
I love the Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml as much as I love the Soap & Glory Soap And Glory Orangeasm Zesty Fresh & Revitalizing Body Wash 500ml. ( see previous review) Perfect for the summer months! Very sudsy yet non drying. This will always be a staple in my home. and it is great for gift giving! I’d recommend to anyone who loves clean smelling scents
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
I love this brand, and this product smells absolutely amazing. I originally purchased before going on a trip to Key West, because the smell just belongs there. It is heavenly and the body wash is amazing.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Omggg, I LOVE this smell. It has a sugary, lime scent. This formula cleanses great and has a nice, rich lather. Also has great ingredients in it too, I have repurchased it many times.
Sara L.
I love the original scent but this one, not as much. Very sweet and heavy. It doesn't smell bad, exactly, I just think the noted scents mixed together kind of clash.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.
Is the scent strong?
Karlee G.
Raceland , LA
How good is this ?
rosy R.
Does this scent last for a long time?
rosy R.