Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
Okay this product is amazing! I bought it in the winter which may seem weird because it is lime scented but it really gave me a boost of energy everyday and made me feel like it was summer in the dead of winter! It was full of oil so it kept my skin feeling moisturized without feeling sticky! It glides on the skin perfectly! I love the scent! And this product lasted forever I had it probably about 6 months and have used it fairly regularly! It is also very well priced! I don't think it was over 10$