BY SOAP & GLORY #40 in Body Wash

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Fresh And Foamy Body Wash Sweet Lime Fragrance 500ml
  • "The nicest scent ever! Super moisturizing and slightly exfoliating. I use it before I apply tan and works a treat." in 16 reviews
  • "Okay if I could give this product 10 stars I would. I have terribly sensitive skin and this is the ONLY scented body wash that doesn't make my skin all itchy and dry. The formula is so foamy and rich and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. I even like using this for shaving cream! I would recommend this scent for the spring and summer months and the Rich & Foamous for the winter and fall months!!" in 15 reviews
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
This smells so citrusy and fresh it really wakes you up and leaves you feeling clean. It also lathers up nicely and is VERY good value for money. My only issue is that the pump on mine broke before I got any product out so now I have to use the tube from the pump to scoop it out, which is messy. Nonetheless the formula itself is very bubbly and refreshing and the packaging is bold and unique.
Norma C.
San antonio, TX
Amazing !! Simply amazing scent ... I love this product so much. This was a gift to me from my mom and she got many many hugs in return :) leaves me feeling Clean and fresh and the heavenly scent lasts a while , it lifts my mood instantly when I use this in the bath. I highly recommend it !
Sarah M.
I got a sample size of this in a gift set. I was underwhelmed with this. It’s an average body wash, there was nothing exciting about it. The smell of this is nice but there are so many cheaper body washes out there that do the exact same thing
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is incredible!! I stocked up for the year during Christmas and my boyfriend also spoiled me too :) their products smell so good and make your skin feel amazing! Their price point is very good and affordable!
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Okay this product is amazing! I bought it in the winter which may seem weird because it is lime scented but it really gave me a boost of energy everyday and made me feel like it was summer in the dead of winter! It was full of oil so it kept my skin feeling moisturized without feeling sticky! It glides on the skin perfectly! I love the scent! And this product lasted forever I had it probably about 6 months and have used it fairly regularly! It is also very well priced! I don't think it was over 10$
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
This body wash smells amazing and leaves you feeling squeaky clean. It gets such a great suds and really moisturizes. I have went through several bottles of this already and will keep repurchasing this over and over.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Omggg, I LOVE this smell. It has a sugary, lime scent. This formula cleanses great and has a nice, rich lather. Also has great ingredients in it too, I have repurchased it many times.
Jaimie H.
I love this brand more than words can ever describe. How it took me so long to figure it out was beyond me. The product is so rich and feels amazing on my dry skin. It keeps its fragrance throughout the day and people always ask what I'm wearing. I layer on their brand of products because they are incredible affordable and amazing quality.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
My favorite Soap and Glory scent! I’ve loved it for years and I just keep going back to it! It’s really nice and fresh and citrus-y. The soap itself makes my skin so so soft! I usually follow up with the Sugar Crush body lotion and it makes my skin even softer and I smell amazing all day!!
Ansley S.
Auburn, AL
I love the soap and glory body line. My favorite scent is sugar crush, it smells like a margarita, with a little extra zest. The body wash itself is very moisturizing. I have gone through 2 full size bottles and enjoy it most in the summer. I also love the body scrub in this scent.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
Silvianna V.