BY SOAP & GLORY #8 in Body Wash

Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Okay this product is amazing! I bought it in the winter which may seem weird because it is lime scented but it really gave me a boost of energy everyday and made me feel like it was summer in the dead of winter! It was full of oil so it kept my skin feeling moisturized without feeling sticky! It glides on the skin perfectly! I love the scent! And this product lasted forever I had it probably about 6 months and have used it fairly regularly! It is also very well priced! I don't think it was over 10$
Lily V.
I LOVE this body wash!!! It smells incredible and makes my skin feel really soft and smooth without making me feel greasy (though I do still apply some lotion to my legs after my shower). I found mine at target, and the price was a liiiiiiittle bit steep but you get a decent amount of product, and for how good this stuff is, it’s totally worth it. I also love the fact that it has a pump and isn’t a squeeze tube, so you’re not constantly turning it over to get product out.
Abbey H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love love love this! Super lathering and doesn’t leave my skin dry! It’s almost like lotion! This bottle will last forever. I can smell it hours after showering. It fills the room with the smell. I will definitely buy this again!!
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
I really like soap and glory, they have nice scents which I really like but they’re not too overpowering for people who are sensitive to smell. I also like to gift these to family because everybody always likes them
Jaimie H.
I love this brand more than words can ever describe. How it took me so long to figure it out was beyond me. The product is so rich and feels amazing on my dry skin. It keeps its fragrance throughout the day and people always ask what I'm wearing. I layer on their brand of products because they are incredible affordable and amazing quality.
Joslyn D.
This product smells like straight up Sprite, which isn't a bad thing, but I never got over the scent. I love citrusy smells, but I will not be repurchasing. This body wash is meh, nothing about it really stood out to me. I saw no difference in my skin, but at least it didn't dry or irritate my skin.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
My favorite Soap and Glory scent! I’ve loved it for years and I just keep going back to it! It’s really nice and fresh and citrus-y. The soap itself makes my skin so so soft! I usually follow up with the Sugar Crush body lotion and it makes my skin even softer and I smell amazing all day!!
Ansley S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the soap and glory body line. My favorite scent is sugar crush, it smells like a margarita, with a little extra zest. The body wash itself is very moisturizing. I have gone through 2 full size bottles and enjoy it most in the summer. I also love the body scrub in this scent.
Bianca C.
Obsessed with the scent and obsessed with this body wash. Such a fresh scent, really woke me up and made me feel clean. Left my skin nice, smooth and fragrant after my showers. Will repurchase and would recommend this to anyone that likes a sweet (not sickly) lime scent.
Renée A.
Albuquerque
The packaging this company uses is so fun and cute! I'm so happy they started selling at Walgreens instead of only Sephora and lowered their prices. This is a great smelling body wash that is very refreshing and cleans without leaving your skin dry. Good stuff!
Karlee G.
Raceland , LA
How good is this ?
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Is this a good product and does it smell good?
Deanna D.
Electra
Is this worth the hype? How does it smell?
rosy R.